PDA

View Full Version : Urgent!!!!! Need Help From Experienced Classic User!!!!!

joshfudge
10-23-2002, 01:10 PM
i bought a used mag last month for 450 with a progressive 16" barrel, bottom line, shoulder stock, die-cast old school frame, dye plastic grips a 11" crown point barrel and a taso shark sight rail with scope and a mask...ever since i bought it i have been having trouble with it...the bolt goes ount into the barrel so u can see it in there with no paintball and does no cock up again...i cannot get the barrel off then and have to use a rod to push it out and it takes a lot of force...other probalems are that it just does no recock a lot of teh times...any advice!?!?!?

Dayspring
10-23-2002, 01:45 PM
Bolt might be a bit too big for the barrel breech. Take the valve out and see if the bolt will fit inside the barrel. If it doesn't, that may be your issue. Polishing the bolt may solve this (but don't do it unless you have to).

As for the re-cocking, might be a bad bolt spring. When you take the valve out to test the bolt, see if the spring is in good shape. Could be that the spring has something wrong with it.

BTW- Private Messaging somebody randomly isn't the best way to get responses. PLUS- including some sort of information other than "I need help. Can you help me?" is usually polite. I had to go searching for your post to see what you were talking about.

banzaimf
10-23-2002, 04:16 PM
try a new spring

Nobody077
10-24-2002, 12:28 AM
With the barrel and bolt off the gun will the bolt with no spring slide into the barrel? If not look for a bur in your barrel or on on the bolt it self. If it does fit easy you may need to replace your bolt spring or the o-ring in the powertube. If the wrong oil was used it may have caused the powertube o-ring to swell up causing the bolt to stick.

Nobody077
10-24-2002, 12:30 AM
Soory Dayspring I was re-reading the post and I repeated what you said LOL :D

banzaimf
10-24-2002, 02:27 AM
I should expound.. I think you might be having 2 seperate issues. 1 is that you have a worn out bolt spring. The other is that you may have either the wrong O-rings on the barrel. No oil on those o-rings. Or a Zlock that is too stiff.

SkElL~ObIsSiS
10-24-2002, 11:47 AM
abut the barrel problem (not comming out easily) make sure the body and rail are snug, not too tight, not too loose. If they are not it will allow the pin to slip out of the groove, i have had it fall back into the hole in the barrel for the ball, and in the left handed barrel groove. a reall pain in the *** to figure out the day after i bought the gun, lol.