PDA

View Full Version : lol - world cup product

CobraC
10-23-2002, 05:39 PM
I don't really know about this... thing... opinions? Rants? Rips? lol's?

personman
10-23-2002, 05:40 PM
Ban it!!
Its a safety hazard!!!
:eek:

lol:
[piZzZz] 9 out of 10 sup air bunkers give the body a thums up ;)

Cliffio
10-23-2002, 05:45 PM
impulse body

Load SM5
10-23-2002, 05:46 PM
Stick it on a chain attached to a stick and it'd be a pretty nasty weapon.

However if I saw someone shooting a gun with that body I'd have to point a laugh.

Spaceman613
10-23-2002, 05:53 PM
If the air bunker belonged to me, Id make the owner of the body unscrew the tips. Dimwitted players could deflate a bunker. On a not-air field, go for it. But it does look rather..... un cool.

Like i said in the other post, I want new products, not new milling.

shartley
10-23-2002, 05:56 PM
Nothing new there.... we have already seen a marker decked out like that (and MORE) posted here on AO. Anyone remember it? ;)

Spray Painter
10-23-2002, 05:59 PM
it would be great if you saw a guy with that thing run into an air bunker and a couple of seconds later the bunker deflates and the guy gets lit up.

kutter
10-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Actually that theme seemed pretty popular at the Cup, I saw several bodies with that same style, personally I thought they were all ugly.

But thats just my opinion, I could be wrong :cool:

Paintchucker
10-23-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by shartley
Nothing new there.... we have already seen a marker decked out like that (and MORE) posted here on AO. Anyone remember it? ;)

Damn it man, Use the "SEARCH FUNCTION" ... ROFL

As for the body, that is a body that only a doberman could love. I am with personman, looks entirely too dangerous!!!

Gitaroo Man
10-23-2002, 06:04 PM
wow, that would kind hurt if you tripped and fell on your marker...lol

shartley
10-23-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Paintchucker
Damn it man, Use the "SEARCH FUNCTION" ... ROFL

LOL Actually I don't think there is a single thing on AO that I could not find. ;) I was just asking if anyone else remembered it...... There was quite the discussion about it. :D

magman007
10-23-2002, 06:17 PM
yea sam i remember it, it was the cocker body when it was forst released, i also think we had a small one about the spyder body... PErsonally i hate it. it is ugly... Also, what was the last goth you saw play paintball?

lopxtc
10-23-2002, 06:24 PM
Oh yes finally the Gothic Impulse ... will match my (coming soon) Gothic Sniper II :)

Aaron

wes
10-23-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by shartley

omgmog i do!

http://www.fireballmountain.com/Pictures/gothic.jpg

personman
10-23-2002, 06:26 PM
OMG defentally not sup air frendly!

lopxtc
10-23-2002, 06:27 PM
I may not be Goth ... but I am a loyal fan of the Blood God Khorne in Warhammer ...

Getting my Goth Sniper II fade annodized red to black ... :)

Aaron

Originally posted by magman007
Also, what was the last goth you saw play paintball?

Kevmaster
10-23-2002, 06:34 PM
yo, shart, whos gune are you talking about?? ;)

CpSuPeRkId
10-23-2002, 07:03 PM
lol even the people at IOG(impulse owners grou) hate that thing soo much. along with the new python impulse that just came out at the WC too. i swear the impulse is gonna be the next cocker but its actually got performance to it. lol.(jj cocker guys)theres like 20 freakin impulses out and we got the cannibal,HSW,WERM predator, plus i think 1 more. by 2003 we will have like 30 impulses at least. its getting rediculous because they are all the same on the inside and a stock impulse can be upgraded into any of them. however the gun of all guns(along with the xtreme) is the adrenalin impulses, which im ordering on monday when Adrenalin gets back from WC. i just sold my toxic for one of those. completely different than all the other impulses, even on the inside.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-23-2002, 07:25 PM
They have some really nice looking bodies

fireball mountain online store (http://www.fireballmountain.com/cgi-bin/miva?Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=FM&Category_Code=CCB)

http://www.fireballmountain.com/Merchant2/graphics/cb/gothicstud.jpg

http://www.fireballmountain.com/Merchant2/graphics/cb/gothic1.jpg

http://www.fireballmountain.com/Merchant2/graphics/cb/gothic.jpg

LawFox32
10-23-2002, 07:56 PM
looks kinda like my m98, but mine is razor sharp on the points

PaintballSucka
10-23-2002, 09:54 PM
well you wont see paint bouncing off that thing.

Shirow
10-23-2002, 09:59 PM
I thought the python actually seemed kinda interesting, even though it is relatively pricey/

FeuerFri
10-23-2002, 10:07 PM
can though be bought without the spikes? i frequnt this music store here that specializes im black/death maetal, and they have these screw in skulls are a direct fit for spikes, amd that would look totaly sweet in skulls.

InfinatyBPS
10-23-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by PaintballSucka
well you wont see paint bouncing off that thing.

I never seen paint bounce of any gun :) (OWWWW, this has nothing to do with anythin but I was eating while typing this and bit a cut in my bottom lip about an inch long, it hurt... wait no it didn't, I'm on pain meds so I was kinda worried cause I didn't know what kinda damage I did.)

Anyways I like gothy stuff, so ya thats cool.

Dern
10-23-2002, 10:45 PM
I actually think the spikes are ugly... I would never want a body like that.

*ArKfEaR*
10-23-2002, 11:09 PM
Yah dont rip on it you be surprised at how nice that would look without the spikes or very few spikes and in a nice deep blood red anno.

TheTramp
10-23-2002, 11:23 PM
I guess I'm alone but I think it looks pretty cool.

I'd never pay whatever unholy price they'd ask for it but I'd happly use one if it cost the same as a regular non-milled/spiked body did.

As far as Sup-Air fields go, I've never slamed my gun into a bunker hard enough to make those spikes go through the material.

gimp
10-23-2002, 11:54 PM
personally, I think those guns look sweet. I'd watch it on the sup'air ball though.

Dern
10-24-2002, 12:59 AM
hmmm.... *imagining deep red annoed spikes* hmmmm... It could look alright, it needs something else... something is missing to make it look better. I've seen some spike bodies that look really cool but I dunno where some pics are. Maybe less spikes would be better...

joeyjoe367
10-24-2002, 01:10 AM
Haha, That thing looks rediculous.

RamboPreacher
10-24-2002, 06:45 AM
I thought about getting one, but only cause it matches my "RP-Modified" paintball gloves:
http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/020420-rp/DSCN0799.JPG

synreal
10-24-2002, 07:06 AM
//drools at over/under nasty 'phoon//

Timmee
10-24-2002, 02:31 PM
I believe that the spikes are removeable, so you can change the spikes for whatever you were thinking of. Also, they do make a spikeless body that isn't drilled for and has no spikes, although it has the same basic body shape. I've actually been thinking of getting the spikeless in black, as it looks much better than my unmilled, unannodized Autococker body. They are expensive though.

Tom Sparkman
10-24-2002, 02:58 PM
Arg, now that I've seen an over-and-under, I can't decide between it and the side-by-side.

And I had my Xmas present all picked out...

Decisions, decisions
Tom :)

Thordic
10-24-2002, 02:59 PM
I don't see any way those spikes are gonna puncture a sup air bunker, get real. Those things are made out of heavy-duty nylon.

Spaceman613
10-24-2002, 03:39 PM
5.08. Players may not wear metal cleats. (direct from nppl rules for shoes)

Give them time, they will make a rule for it. Besides those spikes looked pretty pointy. The bunkers are durable, but not indestructable.

Besides, how many times do you see a player put thier gun right up against the bunker and push the bunker around? It COULD happen. I wont say it will, but the chances are there. And the spikes ont he gun looked a lot sharper than RP's spikes. Nice COUNT btw.