PDA

View Full Version : Tank Connection problem.

Protoss
10-23-2002, 06:37 PM
Hi, just got a new nitro tank, and whenever I try to screw it in, I get about 3 screws, and it starts blowing air out of the little whole in the connection peice. It on;y happens with one of my tanks, and has only just recently started happening. It's a nitroduck tank, and it's on my automag. What is the problem here? The tank works on other guns just fine. It only started happening, after I used it to play with an angel, could that be the problem?

It looks like the pin on the tank is too long, and when I screw it all the way down till it cant screw any more, it still leaks, not as much, but it's leakin'. What if I where to file down the top of the pin on the tank? It's not flush with the top of the tank. I think thats what I need to do.

PolishSausage
10-23-2002, 06:54 PM
You may not get anywhere, but talk with a NitroDuck tech before you do anything. Why mess up your tank when they could fix it for free?

-Tyler

Shirow
10-23-2002, 10:12 PM
when you say the 'connection piece' what are you talking about?

Curly
10-24-2002, 12:00 AM
I suppose it could be a bad tank o-ring. Try replacing that first.

spazzed
10-24-2002, 12:06 AM
I remember reading about someone having the same problem. I don't know what the solution was. I think I'm just gonna sit back & see if Shartley can pull this one out of his hat :D