PDA

View Full Version : warp feed

goula*man
10-23-2002, 07:24 PM
does a warp feed cause your gun to be extremely lop-sided, or is the extra side weight worth the compactness?

Prezents
10-23-2002, 07:46 PM
I have not noticed anything of the sort, I have had mine about a year now and I love it.

AssassN
10-23-2002, 07:48 PM
mine will be here tomarrow! im so esited~!

FooTemps
10-23-2002, 08:58 PM
lopsided? no way... i tried out joeyjoe's rtp w/ warp and it's soo nice... then again, i put a warp on my gun and it was lopsided. It was extremely compact and completely balanced over the grip but then once i added the warp it sent the balance off too much. I had to fit the warp on oddly though... I had to turn the revvy backwards and use the mount all weird for it to actually fit... lol

theraidenproject
10-23-2002, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by goula*man
does a warp feed cause your gun to be extremely lop-sided, or is the extra side weight worth the compactness?
I was actually asked the same thing by one of my friends I had never gone paintballing with. The answer is no. It doesn't seem off balance, or heavy at all. I love mine.

darklord
10-23-2002, 09:44 PM
it's not for everyone...I have a warp but I'm selling it since it makes my mag too boxy. It's harder to get a grip on the foregrip for me comfortably, and not only that but it's damn near impossible to crawl (I play in the woods).