PDA

View Full Version : where are u from?

gemplard
10-23-2002, 09:33 PM
i want to know what state your from and how good the paintball is there? im from idaho and the paintball is good. i live right by a field.

ttoad4000t
10-23-2002, 10:07 PM
I live in Texas...and the fields near me suck, but if i drive 2+ hours they rock. (suck= $110 a case for PMI's , real crummy fields, etc))

gemplard
10-23-2002, 10:14 PM
ours are 62 dollers a case of eavel paint.

darklord
10-23-2002, 10:20 PM
See "location" under my name... MA, only 4 or so fields in MA, local PB store sells PMI premium for about $55

PigSweat
10-23-2002, 11:20 PM
Calgary, AB, Canada. We have an awesome scene, and an awesome tournament series. www.mrseries2003.com

Run by Mike Carey form BL Ironmen

Gitaroo Man
10-24-2002, 12:13 AM
CA, 40 min drive to a ok course 1hour and 30 min to a great one...$60 for marbs

Curly
10-24-2002, 12:25 AM
Yeah i live in norcal. There are like 6 or more fields within a two hour drive. There is a lot of action here. Bob long lives in the area. As do some Dynasty players. Kapp factory is also based here. Paintball sams in sacramento was the location for one of the pan am major 10 man events.

InfinatyBPS
10-24-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Curly
Yeah i live in norcal. There are like 6 or more fields within a two hour drive. There is a lot of action here. Bob long lives in the area. As do some Dynasty players. Kapp factory is also based here. Paintball sams in sacramento was the location for one of the pan am major 10 man events.

Ya, I'm in the same area of cali as him, well kinda, but ya, alot of feilds over here, there are 3 within an hour from my house, and soon there should be 4(the new bear creak feild, if ur wondering) but those are just the 3 or 4 I go to. There actualy are probably more but aren't as popular.

BareBack
10-24-2002, 02:36 AM
As I'm in Oz it's a little different. Paintball's nowhere near as big, in part thanks to our gun laws.

As for me, I've got about 5 fields within 2-3 hours of my place. But most of the playing I do is at 2 of them, or interstate or in North Qld, minimum 10 hour drive away.

Just not that many people playing compared to the States.

Marek
10-24-2002, 05:40 AM
Austin Tx, great field about 30 mins from where I live. (Petty's Pball in Red Rock) About 50-60 a case, and a wide variety of fields to choose from.

Kai
10-24-2002, 01:50 PM
I live in Illinois...about 2 hours away from Chicago. My friends (Jet-Xino, Vash02) and I actually play on our own setup...we've got a speedball field, and a center-flag one. Most everyone in our town who plays paintball has been to, or regularly plays on our field.

yeahthatsme
10-24-2002, 04:36 PM
there are about 6 or 7 fields here( southern illinios). all of them under an hour. only 2 have walk on play. i get whatever paint they happen to have for $65 a case. they have sup air too:D. there about 25 mins from my house. good stuff.

Timmee
10-25-2002, 08:01 AM
I live in CT, and most of the fields around me are about 1 hour away. There is one field that's 20 minutes away, with an acceptable Sup-Air field, an awesome hybrid field, and somewhat acceptable paint prices. One thing I don't like about the field however, is the air situation. I ended up buying a scuba tank and fill station because of this field.

Oh, and another thing is I really don't like the tourney guys making snyde comments about my gear.

AutomagRT1483
10-25-2002, 01:59 PM
I'm from Racine, Wisconsin. There are the three major fields out here of Paintball Sam's and Paintball Daves indoor field and Paintball Daves Splat Camp. There's a local one called Racine Paintball, they just started last year. Prices are cheap there compaired to Sam's and Dave's but then again Sam's and Dave's are huge compared to this place. Sams is strickly Diablo (Draxxus) i do believe, Daves is PMI only, and Racine is a mix of the two. Then there is challenge park extreme down in joliet illinois which isn't too terribly far from here.

EsPo
10-25-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Timmee
I live in CT, and most of the fields around me are about 1 hour away. There is one field that's 20 minutes away, with an acceptable Sup-Air field, an awesome hybrid field, and somewhat acceptable paint prices.

im also in CT... what field are u talkin bout, is it in stratford? well, im in southern ct, and payin 80 a case for RPS.... yes, it is a big big big rip.

Jonno06
10-25-2002, 04:01 PM
I am FROM Los Angeles,California..But I currently reside in Madiera Beach,FL.

The field(Florida Paintball) is about 30minutes from my house(without traffic),and the field isn't all that great either.Its expensive,and after playing there for 2 years,Its gotten old.