PDA

View Full Version : Creating my own body, or editing this s/f?

hostage
10-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Would yall know if I could weld a vert/back body from a standardfeed that would go up a little then face back, so I could try running a remote line for paintballs?

Also anyone ever try making a bottomfeed mag? They have warps so that gets rid of the gravity issue. LMK what yall think.

-Hostage

FordPrefect
10-24-2002, 03:03 PM
A striaght bottom feed wouldn't work, because of the body rail. On the Extremes, they have the Warp breeches, which are pointed at slightly downward.

I think it would be hard to do that to a regular mag.

toymyster
11-18-2002, 08:56 PM
As Ford said, you can't do a bottomfeed, however, if you can TIG weld, you can weld just about any feed neck you want to the body!! I would however, recommend you silver solder your design and try it out before you TIG!! Hope this helps!!

Trench
11-24-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by hostage
Would yall know if I could weld a vert/back body from a standardfeed that would go up a little then face back, so I could try running a remote line for paintballs?

-Hostage

So, is what you want to do is use a warp to feed from the back... Not a bad idea, but the longer the hose you use the more paint that will get stuck in there every time your hopper runs out...