PDA

View Full Version : what is this crazy talk

TippmannMan
10-23-2002, 10:56 PM
how are people ordering emag xtremes from europe? the only dealers ive found online that can sell them are based in europe and dont ship to the US. one specific example being AGD of europe. i dont recall seeing that they ship to the US. and while im on the topic. WHERE CAN I GET A REGULAR (NOT CC) EMAG XTREME. IM IN LOVE :p

TippmannMan
10-24-2002, 06:06 PM
sorry to bring this thread back up but im really curious

BajaBoy
10-24-2002, 06:13 PM
if u got the money im pretty sure u can get one. but your gunna pay alot;)

HoppysMag
10-24-2002, 06:15 PM
AGD North America got LV 10. AGD Europe got the Xtreme.

if you want one i guese youd have to make arange ments with some one in Europe to buy it and then have it shipped from there to here. or go there your self... sorry but those are the breaks:D:(

TippmannMan
10-24-2002, 06:43 PM
i couldve sworn i read that the xtremes were due in the US at the latest in the final quarter of 2002. plus there are some dealers online offering preorders but they say they cant disclose when theyll get em for some reason :mad:

Kevmaster
10-24-2002, 07:58 PM
ive been told by Paintball Inc(My wholesaler) that i will have my Extremes i ordered(one for me, one for other dude at field) that they will be in late november

TippmannMan
10-24-2002, 08:30 PM
when you say "in" does this mean in the US? or just in at your wholesaler. do you know how much the MSRP is and/or what price youre getting it for and maybe if you could hook me up :D