PDA

View Full Version : Large BREAK IN last night, Lots of High End equipment stolen.

omni
10-24-2002, 08:04 AM
Please Keep an eye out for Any of this stuff, and if you hear anything about it, contact me.

Last night, Paintball Action Games in Edmonton(Alberta) got broken into. A large amount of high-end gear has been stolen. I don't have a complete list yet, but here is some of the items:

1 Purple Fly Angel with Chrome Eclipse Frame and Chrome highlights. Known as the "Bear Angel"

1 GZ Timmy with WAS board

1 Acid Wash "Storm" LED Angel

Black Black Magic cocker

M3 Black Dragun Sniper

2 - SC Phantoms (one green, one urban camo)

several PE air systems (68 & 88, 3K & 4500 psi systems)

Dynaflow 68/4500

multiple varieties of barrels

3 J&J Edge Barrel Kits

Freak Kit for Angel

Masks - V-Force, Flex-7's, Spectra, Invisions

Loaders - Rev, Evo 2's, Ric, Halo

Dark vengeance hinge frame, ONE of a Kind Frame (If you see a hinge that has a lightneing trigger and a single rod V beavertail)

Multiple acessories

This is a partial list, I am expecting more soon.

No entry level or lower end-equipment was stolen.

Spread the word.

Cliffio
10-24-2002, 08:06 AM
thats alot of crap, and its all high end, they must have known what they wanted

up with this

any idea on the serial numbers on any of the guns?

Cliff

omni
10-24-2002, 09:13 AM
When they post them, I'll mirror em over here. I hope they get all there stuff back.

FrAuStY
10-24-2002, 09:42 AM
Thats F'ing shady man... I hope they catch these punk asses. If it were mine.. and I caught the person(s) responsible... no one would ever hear from them again.. I'd cut their tongues out, hands off, then drop them in the everglades as a treat for the 1000's of gators that live there ;). Thief's... don't they know that stealing is a sin? Guess not. Good luck to finding out who's responsible. Keep us informed!

dansim
10-24-2002, 10:04 AM
wait a sec frausty your location is the same as mine...

Blazingace
10-24-2002, 10:06 AM
Frausty, yo man, I will hold 'em down if you want to work on em. Where was this break in at? This is getting ridiculous. About 3 weeks to a month ago Fireball Mountain's retail store was broken into. They got alot of highend guns. GZ Timmys, Eclipse Imppulses w/tanks an Uprising Autococker, a couple Shockers and some other stuff. This is really becoming a problem.

SGTKennedy
10-24-2002, 10:46 AM
its horrible how people can do that. ruin a small store in a matter of minutes.
i wish there was some way to secure it and display it at the same time. it really is a sad thing to see all these people effected by a few lowlifes that cant work for what they want.

omni
10-25-2002, 11:48 PM
"One of the phantoms was mine, It was the Urban Camo Job one. But this is no regular Urban Camo. It's Blue Urban Camo, Mike at CCI told me last night that He only did up about 10 in the last 2 years. And only One has come up to Canada, that would be mine. It's A VSC phantom with a carbon fiber Ghost ring from Punisher customs as well as Vert air w/hard line and a blue trigger shoe. the SIN # is 26820"

SN # 26820 , only Urban Camo Phantom of its kind in Canada.

AutomagRT1483
10-26-2002, 12:04 AM
man that sucks. any idea how much was taken in a cash value?

10-26-2002, 06:41 AM
I think they have insurance for that. The rest of that stuff is pretty easily found. I will keep my eye out on ebay.

Fatjon
10-26-2002, 08:07 AM
Sorry to here that, but yea you would think that they would have insurence(sp).

Jonno06
10-26-2002, 11:26 AM
wow,that sucks...did they have an alarm on any of the stuff,or on the store itself?!

my local field has metal bars on the window and door,AND an alarm..

lunchbox
10-26-2002, 02:19 PM
well shouldnt be to hard to catch them, they cant be all that smart the dummies didnt take any airgun designs stuff.

Snewk
10-26-2002, 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear your break in and hope you recover all of the items. Best thing to do is get out on the streets and talk to people, and say "Hey, these were mine and if you see people with this stuff call me up or call the police." I was helping a guy at my local field and he had some guns stolen from him, and his Green Angel that EVERYONE knew, so we called fields in the area and filed a police report and the gun was returned but we never caught the thieves. Try that out and you may get the stuff returned becuase of pressure.

Pile & A Half
10-26-2002, 07:57 PM
Yeah it does seem they new what they wanted. It seems like more and more of these are happening.

FrAuStY
10-26-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by dansim
wait a sec frausty your location is the same as mine...

O M G... we can't be in that same place! We'd be a paradox.. lol guess we both like slim shady!

SGTKennedy
10-27-2002, 12:06 PM
see, dansim's in the backseat of youre car, while youre in the backseat of his. not a paradox, just 2 guys sitting in backseats.