PDA

View Full Version : intella question and body question

triggerman
10-24-2002, 03:43 PM
is it possible to wire an intella feed to a warp and loader at the same time? also does the emag have intella feed capabilitys? Lastly where can i get my hands on a no rise body?

yeahthatsme
10-24-2002, 03:48 PM
did you even try to search for this? these questions have been all over the boards.

doubt it, yes, not out.

spazzed
10-24-2002, 04:02 PM
Actually, yes, it is possible. I forgot who did it, maybe butterfingers?

As for the body, I can't help you there.

Jonesie
10-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by triggerman
is it possible to wire an intella feed to a warp and loader at the same time?
Sure, you'll either need to solder two wires to the switch, or split the wire somehow. I'm currently working on making a Y-Cable with one 3/32" jack on one end with 2 wires coming out, one to the Revvy, one to the Warp.

also does the emag have intella feed capabilitys? Sure does. They sell the interface cable in the Online Store.

Lastly where can i get my hands on a no rise body? I think I read that they are expecting them at CUP today. So I would expect that they'll be in the Online Store in the coming weeks.

LAter ~ Jonesie

FrAuStY
10-25-2002, 09:20 AM
I believe if you look on Robagd's site.. he has a Y-intelli link cable.. it's not hard..just remember to keep your polarity the same.. meaning.. the jumper on the warp would need to be put on positive since you'll be sending positive current through the intelli-switch from the Revvy. CHeck Rob's site and see if you can figure it out :)

http://www.robagd.com/warped-revy/