PDA

View Full Version : AGD can you help me out on a decision?

booyah
10-24-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey, i know lots of folks are probably as curious as me on this so i figure i will ask

Tom, when (ball park i know better than to try to hold someone to a date) are the supermag bodies comeing out?

I'm trying to decide which i should do, sell my warp body and buy an emag VF body, (which i will do if the supermag bodies arent expected till late spring 03) and remill my barrels

or play with my warp body without the warp (recently sold) until the supermag bodies are comign out (say jan-april release date) and sell some of my barrels to buy a cocker edge set

or sell my warp body and mag edge set now, stay off the feild until i can get my supermag body and a cocker edge set (say before december release)

If you could just give us a ball park i know everyone is booked with the level 10s, and the C&C's, but hey, i figure no harm in asking nicely.

Thanks for your time

-Booyah

petefol
10-24-2002, 05:31 PM
do you mean the aluminum bodies? if so, try reading thru this thread. there may be a date in there. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49532&highlight=aluminum+classic+body

booyah
10-24-2002, 05:35 PM
the supermag bodies are supposed to be the cocker threaded aluminum bodies with removeable vertical feeds.

should fit right on a mag rail like a normal SS body

-Booyah

p.s. if they need a beta tester, i dont care about milling (tube is just fine with me) and anno doesnt matter (friends with red rider)