PDA

View Full Version : IAO on PigTV

Ityl
10-24-2002, 04:29 PM
I watched part of it and saw that it had Chill Factor beating Bloody Bones as the first game. My brother (i_luv_my_rt) played with Chill Factor. The vid also shows that the warpfeed will get your mask dirty. If the one guy bobbing up and down would of had the hopper on top his mask would have remained clean :)

PolishSausage
10-24-2002, 04:56 PM
I watched it awhile ago, and noticed that in the X-Ball Tourney some of the German players were using a trigger technique I had never seen before. They alternated fingers when the pulled. Like clicking a mouse, left, right, etc...looked pretty cool. Wish I had a trigger that short.

-Tyler

FeelTheRT
10-24-2002, 05:50 PM
lol maybe you should watch tournaments or teams practice more often because that is no where from new. That is called finger walking. Fastest way of shooting.

TippmannMan
10-24-2002, 05:54 PM
i think he means that there were actually two triggers instead of a single blade. not positive tho :p

PolishSausage
10-24-2002, 05:55 PM
Nah...FeelTheRt is correct, I guess I dont pay close enough attention...

-Tyler

FreshmanBob
10-24-2002, 06:33 PM
I don't think two seperate triggers are allowed but I'm not sure.

About walking, when you guys walk do you just bounce your fingers up an down seperately? When I walk I'll pull the trigger with one finger right on the edge and let my finger slide off, the trigger snaps back up and I do the same with the other finger while the first gets back to position. It's really easy to rip on most electros.

Thordic
10-24-2002, 07:06 PM
Walking is the fastest way to shoot? Since when?

Fanning will always be the fastest way to shoot. I challange any trigger-walkers to go up agianst me :)

FalconGuy016
10-24-2002, 08:00 PM
what is fanning??
not that it would matter with my rippin pro carbine

potti
10-24-2002, 08:08 PM
walking the trigger is when you alternate fingers when shooting. 1 shot index finger, on top groove of trigger, then one with middle finger on bottom groove.

fanning is holding the gun with one hand and using the other hand to pull the trigger. you just use the free hand with the index finger to "fan" the trigger back and forth. its very fast, just i can't hit crap with it lol.

Dayspring
10-24-2002, 09:15 PM
$100 on Thordic. :D
(Yes. I am THAT confident)

Originally posted by Thordic

Fanning will always be the fastest way to shoot. I challange any trigger-walkers to go up agianst me :)

dansim
10-24-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Thordic

ill have to agree its the only way to shoot

oldsoldier
10-24-2002, 11:52 PM
I've seen Thordic rip...I've seen him get pulled and accused for going full auto. I dont think that a full auto gun shoots that fast though...fanning is far faster...just not accurate (at least not for me). Course, you carry 9 pods...who needs accuracy.

spazzed
10-24-2002, 11:59 PM
Aye, I'll say it too. Thordic rocks that trigger like no-one you've ever seen!! It's insane! :D

Paintchucker
10-25-2002, 01:08 PM
I understand the need for huge amounts of paint in the air on the break, but what ever happened to accuracy???? I will take 1 shot in the goggle over 100 on the bunker any day. LOL...

Dayspring
10-25-2002, 01:45 PM
Even Tom has been quoted as saying "Accuracy by volume." Just the way it is. Because out of those 100 shots, there's a good chance of hitting your target. 1 shot is a 50/50 chance.

I'll take the 100 shots thanks. :)

FreshmanBob
10-26-2002, 05:58 PM
Thordic, I'll take you up on the challenge. Not for money though (I need it for PAINT!).

You ever go to fireball mountains old bridge field? I'll be headin there next weekend.