PDA

View Full Version : Why does the FFX chocobo race suck so much?

Can_Opener
10-24-2002, 04:37 PM
Seriously, I love the game up to this point. I am trying to get the sigil for Tidus's ultimate weapon, and this race is so frustrating. Its making me contemplate taking a sledgehammer to my television set, and urinating on the crumpled remains. Did anyone else have this much trouble on this?

Ironmag
10-24-2002, 04:52 PM
didn't really have trouble there, but I can't wait for Final Fantasy X-2. That looks like one sweet game.

AcemanPB
10-24-2002, 05:10 PM
Yeah I didn't have a problem either. Getting all the ultimate weapons was annoying though, some of the tasks you had to do to get them were just annoying and very time consuming.

And whats this "Final Fantasy X-2?" I've never heard of that, i thought they were working on XI.

Ironmag
10-24-2002, 05:48 PM
Well, Final Fantasy XI is already released in Japan, but Final Fantasy X-2 is a sequel base 2 years after the original FF-X and it once again revolves around Yuna. Here's a links for some info http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/0,11114,562386,00.html.

AcemanPB
10-24-2002, 06:03 PM
Ah I see now, I really didn't like the characters in X anyways, especially Tidus, but FF X-2 does look preety cool.

What i'm still waiting on is a full sequeal to Final Fantasy Tactics, I loved that game! I saw that they are planning on bringing It to the GBA but i don't think it's a sequeal . Is there any news on a FFT sequeal?