PDA

View Full Version : Whats this, action village delivered...on time?!?!?

PolishSausage
10-24-2002, 04:38 PM
Well, I got a nice surprise today. My Redz Dimension 3.2 that was ordered two days ago via UPS GROUND was delivered today. Really nice pack, and very good feel with the comfort belt. My expierence with Paintballgear has never been that great, but this was a nice change for them.

-Tyler

EsPo
10-24-2002, 04:47 PM
did u get betta shipping, or do u live in near illinois, cause thats where avi is ... i think.. http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1711_103497688

spazzed
10-24-2002, 04:59 PM
Same thing happened to me, minus the pack! I was EXTREMELY surprised!!

I'm in East Tennessee, BTW.

FordPrefect
10-24-2002, 05:20 PM
A lot of people don't like Action Village, but I've never had problems with them. I've had about 10 orders, and spent around $800 with them.

petefol
10-24-2002, 05:27 PM
i have ordered from them and all they did was send me a standard feed mag instead of a powerfeed. considering how they seem to be a popular store it's not too bad if they mess up some orders since they probably do alot of business. and if you keep ordering from them maybe some day they will mess up in a good way, like sending you an angel when you just ordered some paint or something.

PolishSausage
10-24-2002, 05:55 PM
I live in Jersey, so Im not real close or anything.

-Tyler

BajaBoy
10-24-2002, 06:03 PM
i never had a problem with them... ordered all my guns off them too

rhetor22
10-24-2002, 07:46 PM
seems to me that any company that messes up that many orders isn't running things right.

They should be able to get you what you ordered.

My experience was ok... but they sent me the wrong barrel, and didn't reply to my emails.

sniper1rfa
10-24-2002, 08:08 PM
i have had about 20 orders from them over the last two years, and never had a problem. ever.
i dunno, maybe they just like me (read: like my money)?

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-24-2002, 08:13 PM
same thing, I ordered a HALO B tuesday got here thursday...wOOT

OutRage86
10-24-2002, 09:30 PM
i had a terrible experience... I ordered 3 team SP burst jerseys, ALL AT ONCE.
Ok so we get our team name on them and a number. OK so we give them about 2 weeks. Since we got lettering i knew it would take a while. No biggy. So when we finaly get them. I open the box and to my surprise only one jersey with my number and team name. So i call them up and ask hey wheres my other jerseys. THey say yeah there on back order theyll be there like in 1 week. So im thinkin ok no hurry. WEll theres come in. Friend takes it outta the box and theres a huge GLUE smear on the back. The other jersey its ok fine. But when you look at theres and my jeresy and compare them. Mine has diffent type of material for the letters and numbers. SO i call them up complaining how its a team thing and i look all different. They tell me where theres nothing on the website says there all gonna look alike. Im like BS i mean you kinda think when you order a set of 3 jerseys at once there all gonna look the same.... WRONG! WEll last and finally to top it all off, we ordered them like August somthing and yeah my friend has still yet to get his jersey from them that they Fixed the glue smear on. THAT MY FRIENDS TO ME IS BAAAAD SERVICE.... I THINK ILL STICK TO WARPED SPORTZ NEXT TIME!

flatacid
10-24-2002, 09:48 PM
heres my deal. i ordered some stuff (about 1000 bucks worth) through my local wholesale distributer. he ordered through paintballgear. this is week 4, and still no goods. they say, there waiting on the rtp i ordered, that agd hasn't gotten them the gun. i kinda beileve this, cause ive ordered through pbgear before, and no problems.

demonguy8
10-24-2002, 10:06 PM
its a 10 minute drive from my house... Never had an order go thru badly but then again i always pick it up to make sure...

quick note ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ASK IF THEY HAVE IT IN STOCK..... their pages are always slightly out of date and they only stock half the stuff to begin with..

CpSuPeRkId
10-24-2002, 11:04 PM
ya im outrage86s friend. his jersey had a thick plastic like lettering,not bad but its not cool that its different than our 3rd mans jersey that had a mesh design. it was me who had the huge glue smear on the back. heres what happened after i got my jersey(which already took 3 or 4 weeks to arrive cuz it was out of stock). i send them the jersey, wait 3 freakin weeks and got nothing. called them and said its out of stock and to check back in a week. i call in a week and they said that they were supposed to get a shipment that week on friday. i call back friday and they say that its supposed to come in later that day but not to worry cuz im the shipping list. i wait til the next week on wednesday to give it time to come in. got nothing.(usually takes 3 days from them so i decided to call again).so i call and say hey ive been waiting forever why havent i gottem my jersey. they say that they were going to ship it that day or the next. again i wait a good 4 days for it to arrive. nothing. called back AGAIN!!! they said "well it was invoiced but theres no records of it being shipped, so ill tell u what, if we look and dont find it being shipped well ship one out today." so they call back and leave a message which was soo slurred we couldnt understand what it meant. so we assume it got shipped one way or another. i wait 4 more days again. NOTHING. i call back in complete disgust demanding a jersey and told them i will never buy anything from them again. they said ok sir we will get that shipped out today(2 days ago). FINALLY HELL FROZE OVER!!! it came in today!! haha so from like the beginning of august to today it took for a stupid jersey to get here!!!

CpSuPeRkId
10-24-2002, 11:08 PM
haha jason, figures the day we find this thread and u post how rediculous it was my jersey came in. came this morning while i was sleeping. forgot to show u.