PDA

View Full Version : HELP! HALO B problems!!!

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-24-2002, 08:07 PM
ok, well, I havent tried it on gun yet, but I am just messing with it and wanna make sure its ok! When I turn it on it spins for a couple seconds and then stops then spins over and over again. When I put paint in it it keeps doing it, it doesnt stop when i covered the feed neck, and it doesnt CONTINUOUSLY feed when I just let the paint drop. I stupidly bought black and purple swirl paint to test it, but I didnt think the black would COMPLETELY keep it from working. So, I went and found a hot pink ball, and stuck it right over the sensor, same thing. So whats the problem? Will it corect itself when I put a hopper of pink paint in it? Please help me, and thanks for reading!

dansim
10-24-2002, 09:28 PM
well the motor will only stop when presure is built up from the feed neck, thats why its force feed, do this, place the feed neck on a desk or hold a ten round tube under it and start the halo, let it feed into the tube or on teh desk and wait once it relealizes its not moving any balls it should stop....if it doesnt send it back cause sanding is a B@#$%

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-24-2002, 10:25 PM
Thats my problem....it wont stop, it just keeps going like no paints in it. It wont feed continuously either, only in bursts? Is this all right?

FrAuStY
10-25-2002, 12:48 AM
You may want to move this to technical, it does concern a "technical" issue with the equipment and you'll porbably get better responses there ;).

If it were my guess.. there's something fubar with it and you'd prolly want to send it back. I know it should stop if the paints not going anywhere. Goodluck.

Mossman
10-25-2002, 07:04 AM
The spin, off, spin, off thing is normal. The continuous feeding is not. So if you stick your finger up the bottom of it, it just keeps trying to force the balls down? There should be pressure, but the motor should stop.

Call up oddysey, thats your best bet.

Pand0ra
10-25-2002, 08:38 AM
Check if the sensor is clear of obstructions. Sometimes it can move a bit. Looks like there's never a reflection on a paintball, hence the behavior of the loader.

You can also put a white sheet of paper in the feed neck to check if the loader stops. If not there's a problem with the optical sensor.

@++

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-25-2002, 09:10 AM
thanks for all your help! Ill try the white paper thing

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-25-2002, 09:12 AM
White paper didnt work :( What else can I try to fix the sensor?

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-25-2002, 11:10 AM
somebody....help meeeeeeeeee.....

Dayspring
10-25-2002, 11:39 AM
Asked and answered...

Originally posted by Mossman
Call up oddysey, thats your best bet.

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-25-2002, 12:17 PM
k....i guess i will do that today

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-25-2002, 03:27 PM
FIXED! WOOT!

Seabaas
10-25-2002, 03:33 PM
what did ya do to fix it ? - Seabaas

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-25-2002, 04:12 PM
The sensors came out lol, they told me to tape them in

Pand0ra
10-25-2002, 04:18 PM
I knew it :P. And in fact I had the same problem at the beginning. Solved with a piece of tape.

@++