PDA

View Full Version : emagnumim bord

triggerman
10-25-2002, 08:01 AM
where can i get an e magiunum board?????

shartley
10-25-2002, 08:08 AM
DUDE!!!!!! How many times has this been discussed this past week? :rolleyes:

Here.... look what I found by doing a VERY simple search. Come on guys, this is all getting silly.... :rolleyes:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54268

Not to mention all the OTHER e-magnum posts that came up.

spazzed
10-25-2002, 08:15 AM
Beat me to it Sam!

You do have a point though, this is starting to get out of hand :mad: :confused:

RamboPreacher
10-25-2002, 08:36 AM
arghghg - what has happened to respect and patience?

Instead of flaming responces, why not just post the link to the other thread and politely lock this one from further posts. (wouldn't that be considered part of the moderators job function?)

dansim
10-25-2002, 09:09 AM
respect and paitence? this question was answered yesterday!
:rolleyes: http://www.automags.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=127843&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

on a side not give either tuna a pm or modified paintball a call

shartley
10-25-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
arghghg - what has happened to respect and patience?

Instead of flaming responces, why not just post the link to the other thread and politely lock this one from further posts. (wouldn't that be considered part of the moderators job function?)
Has anyone seen a Moderator even post in this thread?

RP - No offense, but you might want to pick another cause to stand up for. ;) And noone FLAMED him. Sorry. Are you having a bad day?

RamboPreacher
10-25-2002, 09:21 AM
nope, sorry, my brain just cross threaded posts. (BTW - a "flaming post" can be inturpreted differntly by differnet people, I happen to think he was flamed)

shartley
10-25-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
nope, sorry, my brain just cross threaded posts. (BTW - a "flaming post" can be inturpreted differntly by differnet people, I happen to think he was flamed)
LOL No problem.

As you can see, I am far from being upset over this issue. But I can assure you that he was NOT flamed… at least not by me. ;) Heck, that was not even a spark.

56kSomeGuy
10-25-2002, 04:19 PM
If we all did a search before asking a question nobody would post anymore since most things discussed have been already discussed before and many times before that which will bring automag.org to an end and the world would end in a flaming ball of fire! I got too much time...