PDA

View Full Version : Emagnum/Emag help needed FAST

Emagster
10-25-2002, 07:56 PM
ok, I just gotmy trigger frame back from Tunaman while he was doin a few things to it. the trigger frame works great(thanks Tuna). but I have one problem.in manual mode it fires fine, when I switch to electro mode, it wont shoot period. I dont know why. when i pull the yellow pin, the little LED light comes on, and whenever i pull the trigger, the warp will spin(its interlinked from the emag) and the light will blink. THe only thing i can think of is that I haven't played with the gun for about 2 months and the battery hasn't been charged for the same amount of length of time, so maybe the battery has just been drained to much and is just to weak to move the solenoid. Also, would it have anything to do with it that I have an RT PRO body rail on it? I wouldn't think so. well anyways, I'm playing tomorrow and ANY help I can get will be VERY much appreciated. THanks

Emagster

Tunaman
10-26-2002, 05:37 AM
Is it aired up? If not, you must lift the solenoid plunger up a bit for it to work. If it bottomed out in the solenoid it wont go.:D