PDA

View Full Version : Friend needs help!! someone with an emag!

TheEmagGuy
10-27-2002, 06:58 AM
I couldnt tell him what the problem was so maybe u can

He leaft his emag battery charging overnight in the car, and when he took it in this morning it was really cold.

He put it on his E-mag and he said it says AGD v1.37 then it goes to this like Japenses writing (obviously somethings wrong) and turns off.. Anyone?!?

TheEmagGuy
10-27-2002, 06:59 AM
we are going to the field in 1:30 mins he needs a quick reply guys

Snakebite78
10-27-2002, 08:50 AM
Well, i know this is too late, but ive had this happen to me before.

I cant be certain that this is why, but when this happened to me all i had to do was screw out the trigger magnet because it was affecting the board. When this happened to me, before i screwed it out i couldnt shoot or change modes or anything the board just turned on and showed like random lights on. Just my 2 cents

Phil
10-27-2002, 09:31 AM
The gibberish means, most likely, that the battery didn't charge and is dead. I have had problems with the charger not charging on a couple of occasions. You have to make sure the little light is red. If its green it doesn't charge. If your batter needs charging and the light is green when you plug it in just disconnect and reconnect the battery until the light turns red.

Phil

dnm5d
10-27-2002, 06:48 PM
I've been having probs with my battery as well. How long does it normally take to get the red light to get to green from an empty battery? I've tried charging and it took me 20 mins to get a green light...but the emag still wont turn on.

Kevmaster
10-27-2002, 07:11 PM
my batt takes 3-4 hours to charge, leave yours charging over night and then try it....

who knows, maybe itll work?

TheEmagGuy
10-27-2002, 07:23 PM
Well he said he leaft it charging for 11 hours and he is really right pisted off.

Snakebite78
10-27-2002, 09:09 PM
TRY SCREWING OUT THE MAGNET!!!!

dnm5d
10-27-2002, 09:16 PM
Screwing out the magnet?? The only magnets I know of are the ones for the trigger, and those are not screwed out, but "stick" easily to an allen wrench. Sorry no video, bought the emag used. Which magnet, and where is it located? I read about the same thing in the troubleshooting section of the xtreem manual, but thought it was the little disc magnets that control the trigger.

magman007
10-27-2002, 09:27 PM
its right in the back of the trigger! you know the little hole in the trigger?? its right there! stick a small allen wrench in there, and back it out a little! that is how the magnets activate the marker! the ones up top are for return!