PDA

View Full Version : To AGD

TheEmagGuy
10-27-2002, 07:07 AM
Do you cover boards?

My friends E-mag board died for no reason. Only had 8000 shots cycled through it and it just wont work now. We thought it was the battery but we are sure its teh board. If my friend sends his board in can he get a replacement board?

For that matter, have the one he bought repaired.. Hes kinda mad now he said "well thats funny AGD's non electronic marker (my bros 68) lasted longer than there "new" mag" :(

Hes pretty upset about it

TRIAD
10-27-2002, 08:28 AM
You might want to check a few things. Does the gun work in manual? Check you trigger magnets, they may be screwed in too far, and thus too close to the board, causing the gun to not work. See if the LED is coming on, selenoid clicking, etc. This way you can see what part of the gun is nonfunctional. Make sure the battery o-ring is in there, because this can cause the gun to not turn on. You'll need to list some symptoms of the problem so that we can determine if it really is the board. Don't make that assumption until you've looked at everything.

Phil
10-27-2002, 09:33 AM
Check my reply to your other request for help. It might solve his problem.

Phil

bornl33t
10-27-2002, 01:50 PM
Oddly enough I just bought another E-mag and have the same problem. I've been able to narrow the problem down to the hal sensor and/or solenoid. The gun works, but as soon as you pull the trigger the electronics are useless untill you on/off is with the yellow pin. the triger magnet is aaaall the way out. But no matter what I do the solenoid isn't makeing a noise. :(