but im just wonderin how they shoot
and if you like em or not

gimme your feedback :)

magman007
10-27-2002, 03:39 PM
Wheres rambo preacher? hes the best one to answer this question

EnderWigginPballin
10-27-2002, 04:29 PM
i held a blazer, didn't get a chance to shoot it, but I've shot other Palmer guns, and they're all super accurate.

the nicest thing about the blazer is that it's relly light compared to the other PPS guns, which are made from brass, the blazer is aluminum.

the blazer is also supposed to be able to shoot at a higher ROF than the otehr PPS semis

Spaceman613
10-27-2002, 04:49 PM
I had one, sold, but i will prolly get another. They shoot very nicely, are extremely light, and very reliable. Im thinking next spring, Ill add another to my collection of toys.

Ov3rmind
10-27-2002, 06:06 PM
I almost bought a Blazer, almost. However, I'd been taking a break from paintball for a while and didn't want to wait too much longer, so I bought a Cocker. I do love my Cocker to death, however, the Blazer has still been lingering in the back of my mind for a while. I'll probably end up buying one eventually.

FreshmanBob
10-27-2002, 07:03 PM
Blazers are pretty much the smallest cocker imaginable on steroids. They can actually cycle 30 times a second without a problem. My friend lee has seen craig palmer do it with a drill and special bit or something. With a double trigger 45 frame they're pretty easy to rip on. Real efficent an accurate too.

*ArKfEaR*
10-27-2002, 07:20 PM
i shot a blazer and a stroker.... and let me tell you i have shot good ones and bad ones. If anything i would just recommend getting a cocker or mini cocker. But the majority of the ones i have shot had short stroking problems at high rof.

MagKoko
10-27-2002, 08:25 PM
I just sold my blazer... because i made a bit of cash off of it :D. But it shot great... ball on ball whenever i was bored and just shooting at trees. They aren't the prettiest, but mine was :D. I had a problem with the bolt though, because mine was used. The bolt kept sticking in back, even though i ran 3-6 drops of oil on it... But overall, sweet.