PDA

View Full Version : What is with the hype of all these new emags?

hostage
10-27-2002, 09:54 AM
SFL, C&C, and X-treme emag, what is with all the hypes, they all have cocker threads and made out of aluminum from what I hear. But isn't that with the mirco-e is? I am just trying to figure out what is the difference between them and the older emags.
-Hostage

Seabaas
10-27-2002, 10:03 AM
Looks and a breach that can give you sexual pleasure ... well maybe not but anyway the thing is damn cool. The e micro would be nice , if they did something with that ghetto milling. - Seabaas

TippmannMan
10-27-2002, 11:07 AM
this should be all the info you need.

ok first of all the emag xtremes have a drastically reduced weight of about 2.5 pounds (please no flames im just going off the top of my head :rolleyes: ) this is because the stainless steel body has been replaced with an aluminum one. it features the ACE (anti chop eye) and LVL10 bolt preinstalled and has a switch instead of a key to deactivate the electronics (VERY USEFUL). not to mention it looks better as well. you can also switch between vertical and warp feed and the feed neck is much shorter. and yes it comes with cocker threads which supposedly reduces barrel vibration thus increasing accuracy. unfortunately it would be utterly impossible to get a new xtreme anytime soon unless someone around you had preordered them months ago or if you get one used. and if you DO find any new xtremes for sale PLEASE give me a ring. my plan is to get the emag now and upgrade to the xtreme body kit when it comes out. as for SFL CC and the micro. SFL is an after market version of the emag that is similar to the xtreme except for weight looks and the ACE. though i believe newer models of the SFL have the ACE installed. CC is a cut and carved xtreme (simply a milling job which reduces weight marginally and makes it looks much better). and the micro emag is just what it sounds like. an emag in a micro mag body. which i think only reduces size and weight but not by much.

magman007
10-27-2002, 02:54 PM
there hyped because well, there new, and they look damn sexy. THat is what runs the world in paintball.

As for sfl they will be upgraded to the cnc xtremes standards, minus the on off switch and the new al valve

Sfl's are also extreme bodied e-mags

hostage
10-27-2002, 05:04 PM
cool