PDA

View Full Version : is there something wrong with this autococker?

Brak
10-27-2002, 07:05 PM
i'm going to buy this autococker (for $350! its a steal!!), and i noticed this little mark where i have seen screws before near the feed on the body. i was wondering if anyone knows what it could be, and if it just cosmetic or i need to buy a part?

Jonno06
10-27-2002, 07:09 PM
Uhm..that looks like where the Ball Detent goes...a few cocker companies make this part...

www.888paintball.com
www.kickasspaintball.com
and www.actionvillage.com

should all have cocker ball detents to replace that little hole with.Its a VERY important part:p

Brak
10-27-2002, 07:10 PM
thanks, does the ball detent come with everything i need to install it with? (the screw, the detent, etc.)

big E kingpin
10-27-2002, 07:12 PM
the detnet is a screw with a ball baring inside it, its about quater inch in diamater

FutureMagOwner
id get an eclipse or shocktech ball detent because the other onces get jammed sometimes and you cannot take them appart unlike them. it looks like he taped the hole up or something to cover it up instead of a detent

*ArKfEaR*
lol its just a ball detent, you just screw it in. nothing more hehehe... get the gforce delrin ball detent from g3pb.com

also ask him if he can take pictures of the internals, as well as if they are pre2k or 2k+

if they are pre2k... i would recommend getting eather new stock internals. Or goin all out and getting all free flow internals including: 2k2 FF valve, tugsten hammer

a new reg would be nice and im sure your planning on getting a new barrel.

an ajustable lpr would make your life easier, i recommend a micro rock with rock knob.

for future upgrades:
bellsales rollersear
bellsales 3-way
evolution ram
Dye or Eclipse Hinge = 10x better than WGP one
aka nickel plated z-cut lightning bolt

Brak
10-27-2002, 07:18 PM
its 2k1, and it has a vigilante reg, but thanks for answering my questions guys