PDA

View Full Version : guys please dont kill me

big E kingpin
10-27-2002, 08:16 PM
i have had a long week, 96 hours at work. i am triing to buy butters emag. i am triing to find out just what the hybrid mode is. i really tried to search, but im just getting frustrated. i cant find it. any help at all will be much appriciacted. a tired friend thanks you.

HoppysMag
10-27-2002, 08:31 PM
hybrid is a cross between electro and manual... as far as i know its the feel of the magnetic trigger with the manual RT push...:confused:

big E kingpin
10-27-2002, 08:38 PM
thnks, i looking for anything guys much appriciated, im going to bed, catch you all on the flip side of things

Mossman
10-27-2002, 08:38 PM
Yup, its like tippy RT kinda...you have the super soft electo pull + a piston thingy pushing your trigger back after every shot. Its nice...... :)

magman007
10-27-2002, 08:51 PM
ok, hybrid is this

IN electric mode, you have a little tiney pull to activate the hall effect switch and the marker fires, but the trigger rod is held back, form the way the selector switch goes

the manual is long

the hybrid is the long pull, but after that little bit to trip the sensor, your finger still travels back, as there is nothing to stop it, then the rod pushes it back its really cool

CpSuPeRkId
10-27-2002, 09:12 PM
yep you actually fire the gun with a hall sensor but at the same time the pin is still sticking out like on mechanical mode. so when u fire in electro your finger keeps pushing the trigger back,like mentioned above, and while still pushing back the trigger the pin is coming forward from the hall sensor activating previously and collides with the back of the trigger, causing the "bounce" effect. ive been able to get some mad full auto effects for long periods of time with this at 850 psi input.