PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Extreme reception at World Cup

ben_JD
10-28-2002, 10:30 AM
Tom,

Would you fill us in as to the reception received by the E-Mag Extreme at World Cup? I am interested to know how the markers were viewed in light of the other high-end markers now available.

Also, is there any update to the manufacturing/annodizing process which you hinted might change and the impact that would have on the delivery dates?

cphilip
10-28-2002, 03:25 PM
The booth was packed all week. There were about 7 units in some real interesting color fades. Tom even sold his personal marker from Shatner ball to a fellow there. The Extremes are a hit. Nicest thing there from what I saw! Lvl 10's sold out and a lot of Intelliframes too.

SlipknotX556
10-28-2002, 03:37 PM
Me wishes that me could have toms extreme.

Thordic
10-28-2002, 03:41 PM
Hehe, Tom sold his gun?

We put like 15K shots on that gun at the LI AO Day. The o-rings are definitely broken in :)

Dayspring
10-28-2002, 03:46 PM
That thing was SOOOOO sweet. We bumped the table and it fired. CRAZY!

MagDog68
10-28-2002, 05:10 PM
Thordic - quit bringing up LI paintball all the time, you are making me jealous!!!

Money is quite tight since I got engaged so I hope all the AO events are local for a while

~Fred

ICOM
10-28-2002, 06:37 PM
yea i remember you guys saying at the li ao meet how many shots it had friday night like 5K and sat evening it had like 20K. Hehe, 845 seemed to take about 1K of those shots

jwa158
10-28-2002, 08:10 PM
i saw the extremes at the cup. all i can say is WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: . they look really nice. i've held and dry fired a few, i really wished i had enough to buy one, i woulda picked it up in a heartbeat. i only had $900 and i was really looking at the e-mag, but i went for an lcd matrix. sorry havoc i didn't buy one from you! i just had a lot of pressure on me about which gun to buy. the e-mag is a little bit on the heavy side, i play front so it can be a little problem that i would have to deal with. and i also don't like the idea of the e-mag being topped out at 16bps. sorrie for getting carried away. :D

AGD
10-29-2002, 02:53 AM
Everything went really well at WC. Not a single person dissed the mags and there were a lot more of them on the fields than last year. There were so many more mags that several other vendors mentioned it to me.

The real show stopper was the videos. Unlike IAO we had the right videos in this time and people would just stop with their mouths open and watch them. It was really funny to have 6-8 people gaping at the monitors in front of the booth.

We sold out of LVL 10 kits, the low rise bodies and we could have easily sold all the extremes. No one is laughing any more and I have to tell you it feels good!!

AGD

Top Secret
10-29-2002, 07:32 AM
Is AGD selling the Low-Rise bodies now for the Emag/RTP? I'd love to pick up a Centerfeed Lowrise for my WarpLeft Emag. :D

DarkPhoenix
10-29-2002, 07:50 AM
Thanks, Tom. I love my "No-rise" body. I really should have thought ahead and bought some more because people like the look of it over here. I really wanted to buy one of the C&C Extremes, though:( , but I was told they were not for sale:( :( . But that's ok, I'll wait.:D

Dayspring
10-29-2002, 10:19 AM
What video were you playing at the Cup? (And for comparison, what did you play at IAO?)

Originally posted by AGD
Everything went really well at WC. Not a single person dissed the mags and there were a lot more of them on the fields than last year. There were so many more mags that several other vendors mentioned it to me.

The real show stopper was the videos. Unlike IAO we had the right videos in this time and people would just stop with their mouths open and watch them. It was really funny to have 6-8 people gaping at the monitors in front of the booth.

We sold out of LVL 10 kits, the low rise bodies and we could have easily sold all the extremes. No one is laughing any more and I have to tell you it feels good!!

AGD

Panzerr
10-29-2002, 11:19 AM
So what's the scoop on the low-rise bodies? Any idea when they will be available for sale?

Riotz
10-29-2002, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by MagDog68
Money is quite tight since I got engaged so I hope all the AO events are local for a whileFred you got engaged! Congrats! :)

:edit: oh ya, horray for AGD! ;)

SlipknotX556
10-29-2002, 02:58 PM
So Tom when should the no rise bodys be avabile through the online store?

Yankee5PCD
10-29-2002, 09:22 PM
I was at WC and the video of the guy spelling "HALO" on the side of a shed with Hellfire at 20 bps, had everyone staring in awe. I shoot Hellfire at tournaments and can attest that it is the most brittle and fragile paint I've ever shot. Any marker capable of shooting it at 20 bps with no breaks has my respect.

Kevmaster
10-29-2002, 10:01 PM
at the IAO they had a video of the LX Tom TOunge thing, and the Dollar bill and the ball