PDA

View Full Version : Micromag not firing

jatharley
10-28-2002, 03:56 PM
I own a f/x Micromag. Midway through a day of playing the trigger would no longer allow air to pass through......the trigger was tight as if air was present but it would not fire......any suggestions for rectification.....Thanks in advance

Dayspring
10-28-2002, 04:37 PM
What was your air pressure at that point? (assuming you are on HPA and not CO2) You could have been out of air, to the point where there's enough pressure on the trigger, but not enough to break the pressure of the spring holding the bolt back.

Any more info you can provide would be helpful in helping us help you. (Look at all the helping :) )

jatharley
10-28-2002, 04:43 PM
unfortunately still running CO2...anti-siphon included-was definitely not out or low on air.....went and refilled and tried again......no luck...any other suggestions greatly apprerciated

athomas
10-28-2002, 05:30 PM
Maybe the trigger is too tight. Is there a small gap (~1/16") between the trigger and trigger rod while the gun is gassed up and ready?

BlackVCG
10-29-2002, 09:16 PM
You're getting bolt stick. If it stops firing, push back on the bolt until it clicks. If you're not using the LVL 10 kit, then you need to switch to a longer spacer. If you're using LVL 10, you need to make the carrier size larger or increase the velocity.

I'm assuming that you can pull the trigger, feel pressure, but it doesn't fire. If the trigger is locked forward and you can't pull it back first make sure your safety isn't on and then take the gun apart and check to make sure the sear can move freely and that nothing is binding against the trigger.

jatharley
10-30-2002, 08:11 AM
the trigger is tight, mening air is prersent, however when I pull it it will not "fire", I get just a click-no air. The tank is full still a bit confused.....local repair guys not to versed in mags....seems they all love to spend their free time "fine tuning" their cockers.