PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed richochet?

TheJester
10-28-2002, 06:18 PM
I'm getting an intelliframe soon for my mini, but i use a ricochet 2k hopper, does any one know if it's possible(don't see why not) to intellifeed the rico? Just thinking about it all it would basicly do is replace the bend sensor w/ the intellifeed hardware, doesn't seem like that would cause any problems, and seems that it would work, it would just spin every trigger pull, not every time a ball feeds. this seem resonable to any 1 else?

spazzed
10-28-2002, 06:23 PM
I don't see any problems with it, although I don't, nor have I ever used a Rico.

Wouldn't intellifeeding a rico, or a revy for that matter, be prone to breaking balls when the hopper's full?

FrAuStY
10-28-2002, 06:31 PM
No the rico's use weed eater (trimmer) line as the prop/impeller. So even if the loader is full they won't crack/squish a ball. Secondly I don't see the reason behind intelifeeding a rico since once the balls move down the feed tube, the loader spins anyway. But..if you want to.. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

TheJester
10-29-2002, 06:10 AM
well the whole point would to be just to make it more reliable, but why not do it? and yes the way it's designed, it will not shred the balls when full, as is it spins when it's full