PDA

View Full Version : Brak needs a new sig!!!

Brak
10-28-2002, 08:13 PM
hey guys! i dont have photoshop nor do i have the money to buy it, so im asking you guys to help me out with my sig!
im buying an autococker soon, so i'd like someone to make me a sig showing Brak holding or shooting an autococker. id like it a bit bigger than the one i have now also.

thanks in advance! (Kai, thanks for making this sig, and if you could make me a new one it would be GREATLY appreciated!!)

FrAuStY
10-28-2002, 08:49 PM
I will not involve myself with de-throning a mag to put a cocker in it's place. I apologize but I have to decline your request. It's against my religion "Magism" ;)

Brak
10-28-2002, 08:52 PM
just to tell you guys. the mag was never in the throne to begin with. i have never used a mag, and the autococker will be replacing my model 98 custom.

does that comfort you frausty?

Kai
10-28-2002, 09:29 PM
Oh, I see, my signature isn't GOOD ENOUGH?!?!

Heheh, if I get some time I will make you a new one...I was kind of disapointed with the way your current one turned out, so when I get time I would love to take a new crack at it.

ntn4502
10-29-2002, 01:18 AM
hey, while your at it, my homer is starting to get a little old, can anyone help me out here(still want a homer and mag one though)

shartley
10-29-2002, 08:04 AM
And I will not do it either. Sorry. ;)

My reasoning is because this is AO. I have never put other brands of markers in any AO Signature I have made. I just consider it in bad form. I have, on the other hand, NOT put markers in a signature image, and added other NOT paintball related things... but never another brand of marker.

Now others have.... and that is up to them... but I never will. :)

theraidenproject
10-29-2002, 03:22 PM
theraidenproject wonders why you keep referring to yourself in the third person. theraidenproject might make one for you when theraidenproject gets home, since you are a friend of theraidenproject.

Kai
10-29-2002, 06:27 PM
I made you your cocker sig, despite SHartlets best efforts to guilt me out of doing so!

shartley
10-29-2002, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Kai
I made you your cocker sig, despite SHartlets best efforts to guilt me out of doing so!
LOL That was not my intent. :)

But I do have a question..... are the markers you keep giving him made of soap? or deodorant? ;)

Spray Painter
10-29-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by shartley

But I do have a question..... are the markers you keep giving him made of soap? or deodorant? ;)

LOL! :D

Kai
10-29-2002, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by shartley

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Heheh, I never noticed it before...but man, it really does look like that, doesn't it?

Brak
10-29-2002, 08:39 PM
Kai you have done it again!! you are the man!!

theraidenproject
10-29-2002, 09:29 PM
Kevin - Tell me what you think.

Brak
10-29-2002, 09:33 PM
will thats hella sweet!
i didnt know that theres a real life brak!