PDA

View Full Version : should i get a 2002 lcd angel or an e-mag?

auto12
10-28-2002, 09:30 PM
i need all of you people to please help me decide if I should buy an 2002 angel(which I am hearing is a totally inacurate gun) or an emag(which I have heard nothing but goo things about) thakn you to anyone who helps me out please email me at rmb9053@cs.com with any details and please dont send pm's I have a bad habit of not checking for those. thanks

InvisibleBill
10-28-2002, 11:32 PM
howdy:). The only big, super obvious difference is that you can "customize" an angel more than an Emag. Both Angels and Emags are pretty simple guns maintainance wise, though the Emag offers more firing modes, but the angel gets the "coolness and bada**" factor (I think coolness factor is kinda over rated) and some nifty upgrades. If I had the money, and I wanted to really get a "personalizable" gun I would probabley buy an angel, since there are sooooo many upgrades. If I wanted a gun that wasn't super unique, but has a metric butt load of features and is backed by one the most well known and customer oriented companies in paintball history, then I would go with an Emag. So, I probabley didn't help, but I would think about how you want you gun to look, how you play, and if you want a heavy gun (Emags aren't light, but then again, if you don't mind the wieght, who cares?)go with the EMag. I personally lean towards the Emag, since it has more features and cool firing modes and a sweet trigger. If you wanna read a review, go to for reviews of both an angel and EMag (it says Automag RT, but it is an Emag. Good luck, and I hope you find absolute happiness with you choice :D. InvisBill

auto12
10-29-2002, 04:45 PM
thanks