PDA

View Full Version : Impulse Upgrades

shorty06944
10-28-2002, 09:37 PM
I was wondering what I should do to my impulse vision????

yeahthatsme
10-28-2002, 09:46 PM
wermify it!!!!

Phil
10-28-2002, 09:52 PM
Get a New DeZines trigger. They are very nice. Get a delrin bolt. Get a Halo B cause you will out shoot a revvy.

AcemanPB
10-28-2002, 10:08 PM
First and foremost, get a trigger!! For some reason the stock impy triggers are crap. I'm not sure what kind my buddies got for their Imps but i think it was a Eclipse blade trigger. Any trigger is good aslong as it's not stock. You can play around with the setting on them and set'em extremely short.

Next I would have to say delrin bolt, no kick is nice and plus you won't have to slop up the bolt with shocker lube after every day of play.

Then I would get a Werm those work very well and are made by Smart-Parts

And also take note that all these upgrades are under 30 bucks a piece (thats why i like Impulses)

After this it's really just cosmetics and preference.

EsPo
10-29-2002, 02:42 PM
cough* lowrise *cough*

Blazingace
10-29-2002, 02:52 PM
I would go the trigger route too. That is the first upgardes mine are getting. The one already has a IPB trigger and it is sweet. I want an Eclipse Magno Blade trigger for the other. A delrin bolt would be my next upgrade. I would go for the internals next. But be careful I have read that you must keep the internals balanced otherwise the gun won't fire smoothly.