PDA

View Full Version : O.M.G. What's wrong with this guy?!

FrAuStY
10-29-2002, 12:03 PM
This has to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life!

http://www.t-mag.com/articles/211hate.html

Cliffio
10-29-2002, 12:11 PM
thats alot of muscle

but wait, why would you do something like that? he looks like an idiot

im sure hes got a REAL good personality to match too

anyways, hes cut

Mango
10-29-2002, 12:37 PM
That is absolutely disgusting and first of all, he looked best in his 20's. All synthol does is stretch, thats it. And I'll tell you what, he still has to use steroids to keep his form, unless there is still synthol in his muscle fascia (which there probably is). Say bye bye to your liver and kidneys too, steroids destroy them from the inside out.

I'll bet his AC joint and transverse humeral ligament are destroyed too.

FrAuStY
10-29-2002, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by SprayingMango
That is absolutely disgusting and first of all, he looked best in his 20's. All synthol does is stretch, thats it. And I'll tell you what, he still has to use steroids to keep his form, unless there is still synthol in his muscle fascia (which there probably is). Say bye bye to your liver and kidneys too, steroids destroy them from the inside out.

I'll bet his AC joint and transverse humeral ligament are destroyed too.

Yeah... what he said ;)

Like I said.. that has got to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life.. I mean..I've seen some gruesome stuff.. but this is just downright nasty. WHY?!WHY?! would you do this to yourself? I mean.. working out.. getting big is one thing.. but c'mon! What kind of chic would want to come home to that!?!?! He is definately a FREAK in my book... I feel bad for his family...

I agree.. he looks fine in his twenties.. hell even on the pic with a grey tank top and white hat.. thats looks FINE.. you don't need anymore! But no.. this wiseguy has to go use HORSE ROIDS to get all nasty!! BLEH!

Brak
10-30-2002, 07:00 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

spazzed
10-30-2002, 07:40 PM
Crack, among other things. St00p1d A$$

Gitaroo Man
10-30-2002, 08:30 PM
:eek:

halB
10-30-2002, 09:00 PM
looks like hes got a baby growing inside them arms.

FutureMagOwner
10-30-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by halB
looks like hes got a baby growing inside them arms.

maybe he does?

Panzerr
10-30-2002, 09:23 PM
Most chicks don't dig that. Funny how that works.

FooTemps
10-30-2002, 09:34 PM
damn... that's sad... i read the interview... i guess that's what you get for having a steroid addiction problem.

Hemlock86
10-30-2002, 09:36 PM
Its called PHOTOSHOP! ....not steriods. Maybe if Shartley did the photoshopping, it wouldnt look as fake. Guys... its not real.

FrAuStY
10-31-2002, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Hemlock86
Its called PHOTOSHOP! ....not steriods. Maybe if Shartley did the photoshopping, it wouldnt look as fake. Guys... its not real.

Umm... yes it is... Testosterone is a fitness mag. Also if you'll notice.. all the pics look about the same. Thats very hard to do in photoshop. And with today's supplements and drug's it's not hard to get like that. Did you even read the interview? Probably not with your response :rolleyes:

dre1919
10-31-2002, 11:14 AM
Man...that's just nasty looking. I weight lift two to three times a week and enjoy it, but I would never want to look like that. I would have been happy looking like he did at 20, that's certainly big enough. His arms just look like their horribly out of whack now. I think the most disturbing thing though is he's my height..5' 5"!! I couldn't imagine being that huge. Chicks can't like that.

Hemlock86
10-31-2002, 12:09 PM
I have a bridge to sell if you guys are interested....

Thordic
10-31-2002, 12:13 PM
Hemlock, that isn't photoshopped. That guy seriously looks like that. Its NOT a joke. Im surprised you've never seen him before, I've heard of him multiple times in the past.

slateman
10-31-2002, 12:22 PM
WHOA!!!!!! That can't be healthy. That scary, good timing with halloween and all.

Those arms though... thats not right.

spazzed
10-31-2002, 12:37 PM
Imagine If he were to live long enough to be "old", and he start's losing all that mass. He's gonna be one fat MoFo.

Ironmag
10-31-2002, 06:11 PM
OMG!!!! That guy is friggin huge. That is just insane.

wingman898
10-31-2002, 11:24 PM
I agree with hemmy. If any of you bodybuild you know that the tricep muscle does not JET out further than the rear delt does. Not like that anyway. The long head of the tricep meets the rear delt. IT ijn no weay balloons out like that in the middle. Hemmy can sell you the bridge but I have a crockpot full of sh%t if you are interested. mango....you can't tell me you believe this?

Zumina
11-01-2002, 02:52 AM
Man....I told those guys to stop posting picutres of me.

Tunaman
11-01-2002, 06:29 AM
Just to let any of you guys know what happens when the body is subjected to large doses of steroids, here is a real life experience...
When my Mother was diagnosed with Emphysema years back, the doctor prescribed steroids to help her breath easier. After a few years of taking these in oral and Puffer form, Mom had a Bowel problem and became impacted. Her bowel exploded and everything was released into her body causing a condition known as Sepsis.. It is the hardest type of bacteria for the body to fight off. The operation to repair her bowel went lousy. The doctor said that when he tried to sew it back up, it was like stitching wet tissue paper. He told us that had Mom not been on steroids all these years, that maybe she might have lived. Take it from one who knows...DO NOT EVEN THINK OF TAKING STEROIDS! They will ruin the rest of your body.

Thordic
11-01-2002, 09:08 AM
To those who refuse to believe:

Go to this link. It's a google search for Greg Valentino. You will see his name ALL OVER the place. You will also see pictures ALL OVER the place.

This guy is REAL, those are his REAL arms, there is NO photoshop involved.

Greg Valentino Pages (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=Greg+Valentino)

This is his personal website:

Greg's Webpage (http://www.bicepmania.net/)

MantisMag
11-01-2002, 11:14 AM
poor guys. so skeptical. there's too many photoshop jobs going around these days. nobody is willing to believe anything unusual anymore. everybody's gotta examine everything and try to show that it's not real. then you show a picture of a real freak and of course nobody will believe it. it's sad. too freakish to be a believable freak. :(

wingman898
11-01-2002, 05:49 PM
I don't say ths often guys but when it is called for I will bow my head. "I stand corrected."

This guy is for real and that makes me sick.. I lift and have for 4 yeares and I never saw anyone with such a misshapen body. That is mutated. I had no idea arms could grow to look like that.

Mango
11-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by wingman898
mango....you can't tell me you believe this?

It is real, I've heard of this buy before. That's what cortisol does. Bodybuilders have been useing it for years to stretch the Fascia that wraps around the groups of muscle fiber.

Some people are "hardgainers" because they lack a certain amino acid that lets it stretch as it should. So bodybuilders would inject SMALL amounts of it directly into the muscle to force it to stretch. But this guy took it to a whole new level!!! It is disgustingly out of proportion. What cracks me up is all of his bulk and size is not muscle. I bet you some of the football players at my college could curl more than he could with all that size. Size does not equal strength. The ammount of Myofibril and the number of Filaments contained in each one is what gives strength, and how efficient the muscle is of utilizing ATP energy. I could go on and on but you get the point.

Thordic
11-01-2002, 07:55 PM
Actually, if you listen to what he says, he did it all without Synthol.

He took large large doses of testoterone and other assorted drugs and steroids for years. I'm not saying its all "muscle" muscle, but he swears it isn't synthol.

Thordic
11-01-2002, 07:57 PM
The scary part is this is him BEFORE he started steroids (Once again, according to him)

http://www.bicepmania.net/images/pictures/nat_FrontDoubleBi1.jpg

mag-hatter
11-01-2002, 08:05 PM
oh god. thats nasty. some kid at my school died because he used "androids" which are high powered steroids. pretty dumb if you ask me.

-=Squid=-
11-01-2002, 08:42 PM
Thats just disgusting...WHY would ANYONE do this to themselves??? Its just nasty!

FordPrefect
11-01-2002, 10:45 PM
That is disgusting. I don't know why you would do that to yourself. His arms 27", are as big as his waist, 27". That is just terrible.

Spray Painter
11-01-2002, 11:36 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!:eek:

Marek
11-02-2002, 05:20 PM
And here i thought a 53 inch chest was a burden when shopping for a jacket.

Wonder where he shops for his clothing.

BenD
11-02-2002, 08:50 PM
That's nothing....... me on my 35t Birthday :D

http://www.shoalsalabama.com/dailystuff/steroids.JPG

MantisMag
11-03-2002, 12:44 AM
LMAO!

Chupe
11-03-2002, 01:58 AM
ewwwwww...............thats thats soo sick!