PDA

View Full Version : New Field At Paintball Sam's Wi.

FESTUS33
10-29-2002, 12:24 PM
ABOUT 3 MONTH'S AGO MATT {THE MANAGER AT P.B.SAM'S
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO'NT KNOW HIM}CAME TO EMO
AND MYSELF WITH THE GREAT NEW'S THAT NIKKI {THE OWNER}
WANT'S TO BUILD SEVERAL NEW SPEEDBALL FIELDS IN THE AREA OF WHAT WE USED TO CALL PATTI 4,
WELL SO FAR WE'RE GETTING A LOT OF WORK DONE CLEARING THE LAND TO MAKE IT USABLE FOR HYPERBALL STYLE FIELD'S
{WE'RE HOPING TO GET 3 OR 4 FIELDS IN} WE STILL GOT A LOT OF TREE STUMPS TO PULL AND LEVELING TO DO BUT WE HOPE TO
HAVE THE FIELD'S READY BY MID TO LATE SPRING.
GOTTA THANK BUTCH33 FOR BRINGING UP THE SKIDSTEER, IT SAVES US A LOT OF HAULING THAT WE'D HAVE TO DO BY HAND OTHERWISE,
ALSO GOTTA THANK CHUPAS, COOTIE, SKIRT'S& ODDBALL FOR THEY'RE HELP, WE COULD USE MORE.
IF ANYBODY ELSE WANT'S TO HELP YOU'DE BE MORE THAN WELCOME, OTHERWISE IT'S USUALLY JUST ME AND EMO.
WILL TRY TO POST UPDATES TO LET YOU KNOW HOW WE'RE PROGRESSING. TILL A LATER DATE I'M STILL

Shirow
10-29-2002, 02:02 PM
Sweeeeet, is Sam's going to run any 'speedball' only events then? I'm not always in the mood to play on the woodsball fields, but if I could come up one day and just play speedball all day, I'd be pretty happy with that.

Oddball
10-29-2002, 02:14 PM
Festus,

Turn your caps lock off. Makes things much nicer to read.

I can't wait to see how the fields look once they are done. Too bad I won't make it up there til x-mas break. Unless we open Sams for a VIP day over Thanksgiving, we will just have to wear orange so we don't get shot by deer hunters.

drboo
10-29-2002, 03:12 PM
I'm looking forward to some speedball next time I come down to visit skirts. The wood's just isn't for me anymore. Plus i'm sure pride is excited about having somewhere to practice so close to home.

PS- Toddy, figure out a costume yet?

AutomagRT1483
10-29-2002, 07:44 PM
I can't wait to see them!!:D

Oddball
10-30-2002, 12:22 AM
drdoo,

Yeah, I figured one out, only cost me $3(for fake blood). Just put some holes in a white shirt, put the fake blood to make the holes look like gun shots, and put on a bandana backwards, with the knot above my left eye. That's right, I was Tupac:D To top it off I drank a 40 of Mickey's in a paper bag.

skirts
10-30-2002, 12:27 AM
toddy...
i can hear that awful cackal as i read your post...
yeah thats right... your a nerd. glad you figured out an original costume

the new fields sound sweet...

by the way rick... i have not helped out at all ;)
when i saw the post i was hoping there were some pics

kisses and hugs
skirts

FESTUS33
10-30-2002, 11:41 AM
Shirow
Sorry it took so long to get back to you,But right about the time I started getting replies to this I had to go to work. Anyway's that's the general idea we're hoping that
by setting up these field's we'll draw the more experienced
player's away from beatin up the newbies.
We are also planning to set up a second bldg. for airfill's
soda's and that sort of thing.
Future plans include the possibility of running some 5-man tournie's and it would be nice to see some of the area team's come out and use the place for practice's.:cool:

Shirow
10-30-2002, 11:44 AM
Sounds good man, as soon as it's up, we'd be interested in coming to practice/play. I'm sure AGD Pride would come whoop our butt, but hey, good practice for us :)

FESTUS33
10-30-2002, 11:50 AM
Oddball
Is this better :D Gotta remember dude I'm a machinist not a typist:rolleyes: Anyway's it's good to hear from you.
I don't think Nikki will let us play while the guy's with real gun's are out and about, You know they're shot's don't bounce. :D
Talk to you later.

FESTUS33
10-30-2002, 11:54 AM
Skirts
Sorry dude I thought you came and helped:o or did you just come to gawk, next time get you're hands dirty with the rest of us:p Catch you later:cool:

Scooter/Cootie
10-30-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Shirow
I'm sure AGD Pride would come whoop our butt, but hey, good practice for us :)

Thats the spirit! :D

oneshot
10-30-2002, 09:29 PM
keep us informed, I was waiting for sams to finally get some more speed ball fields, I think that it will draw alot more people to the field

Warped Designs
10-30-2002, 11:23 PM
I am up for some speedball. Been looking for a few more places to play 3 and 5 man. Our field is also adding a speedball (comical sup air) field.

and stuff

Shirow
10-31-2002, 12:18 AM
Thats the spirit!

Yeah, I owe Timmy a few shots in the goggles..

FESTUS33
10-31-2002, 03:20 AM
We're not going to use any air bunker's cuz they're to labor intensive {I.E.=setting up and tearing down and cleaning every weekend) we've got too many other thing's to do already,Although we may do something for tourney's and other special events. I'll keep interested parties informed as to our progress, But right now we're still looking at about mid to late spring before we're ready to start game'
on them. til then I'm still

Shirow
10-31-2002, 10:59 AM
Hyperball though, right?

FESTUS33
10-31-2002, 11:37 AM
Yeh hyperball and sometning along the lines of
the ballwall field they had at IAO yhis year. :cool:

Shirow
10-31-2002, 12:53 PM
Nice, I'm looking forward to it.