PDA

View Full Version : Matrix LCD or Angel IR3

minimag187
10-30-2002, 02:51 PM
Which one should I hoose? Im thinking of getting an extreme but I have no idea whatsoever where to find them.

magman007
10-30-2002, 03:58 PM
well, i would hold out for the extreme, there comming soon, and you can call up agd and put one from the 2nd batch on pre order.. The first run is all sold out

If you want to be pickey, then the ir3 is ready to go. THe matricies are nice, but they do require alot of maintinence... I like em both, but have no reall ownership experience with either..

Still, my vote is for the extreme

syk
10-30-2002, 07:28 PM
Well my iR3 has run flawlessly since I got it. Very fast, I get +/- 2 at the chrono and zero chops so far. Just my preference so the iR3 gets my vote.

jwa158
10-30-2002, 08:25 PM
extreme's are NICE...i own a matrix, and i love it. i don't like the ir3's trigger but some of them do look pretty nice. i don't know what's so high maintenence about the matrix's, but i only had it for like a week.

freek133
10-30-2002, 11:35 PM
My friends matrix will start leaking air rather fast if you leave the tank in and dont shoot the gun for about 10 minutes, it requires you to take the back plate off and do something with the bolt to correct the problem after air to the gun is cut, I think that would kinda get a little annoying, but thats just me... I say either get the matrix, or wait for the extreem... but lean towards the extreem!

jwa158
11-05-2002, 11:31 AM
i've never had the experience with leaking if you leave the tank on. i can't even take my tank off because of the gauge gets in the way. i left my tank on many times for long periods of time and i didn't get any leaks. every once in awhile i might get that leak when i turn on my tank, but i don't think it happens anymore, all i do is fire the gun and it stops. it's because there's too much pressure that went in and it pushed the bolt forward.

freek133
11-05-2002, 03:22 PM
I dont know, it happened to him twice at a recent tournament in raleigh...

Toxic Dave
11-06-2002, 10:22 AM
Freek,

He needs to replace his bolt stem o-rings, that's what causes that leak, not hard to do and it will deal with the problem quick. If this continues after that, it means his gun is overpressureizing and his reg needs to be checked out.

dave/ toxic/ gen-e

freek133
11-06-2002, 03:36 PM
thank you dave, I will be sure to tell him about this... it seemed like there was an easy fix to it, thanks for the fix!!!