PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed And Bolt Question

sneakyhacker420
10-30-2002, 09:26 PM
1: Warp Feed

i have a minimag powerfeed right body, i got a warp feed, and would like to cut down the feed neck to warp size, i need to know how far from the top of the feed neck i need to cut to make the warp feed plug fit right

2: Long Nose Bolt

i would like to know what these do, how they are drifferent from the stock bolt, and a picture of one would be nice, because i bought a "longnose" bolt from a friend, and would like to see if it truly is a longnose... it looks the same as my stock bolt, but that may be a longnose also

any help would be greatly appreciated

thank you :)

-sneaky :cool:

BajaBoy
10-30-2002, 09:31 PM
long nose helped with blowback

DaosBeoulve
10-30-2002, 10:21 PM
Long nose bolts come standard in most mags, so your stock bolt is more than likely a long nose. You can look in the AGD store for a picture of the long nose.

Hopefully someone else will know the exact measurements for you to be able to cut down the powerfeed tube...

a_malfunction
10-30-2002, 10:51 PM
I dont know why the newer style bolts are called "longnose." The actual nose (center of the bolt, with the 3 supports connecting it to the rest of the bolt) is the same length on all the bolts. It is the sides that are extended on the newer bolts. They are now flush with the center of the bolt.

sneakyhacker420
10-30-2002, 11:02 PM
would this be a longnose bolt?