PDA

View Full Version : Dallas AO day??

Boble86
10-30-2002, 11:26 PM
Is there ever going to be an AO day for Dallas Tx. I think lots of ppl would show up and there are lots of nice fields in the area.

ben_JD
10-30-2002, 11:33 PM
I'll be at Mid-Cities on the 9th of November.

Also, there is a three-man tournament on the 7th of December (Pearl Harbor Day for those of you in Rio Linda). It will be a scramble...meaning that all teams will be randomly assigned the morning of the tournament. Sounds fun.

Boble86
10-30-2002, 11:39 PM
Where is mid-cities and is gonna be an actual AO day like with the discounts and everything.

Clare
10-31-2002, 01:01 AM
we will actually be having a Houston AO day pretty soon! I'm sure there will be a thread about it as soon as the details are worked out. :)

ben_JD
10-31-2002, 10:22 AM
I'm not setting anything up...just saying where I will be on the 9th. If someone wants to, I am sure that Roy (owner) will listen to any proposals AOers might have.

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
10-31-2002, 05:01 PM
Capo do you think you can give us Texans a date on the Houston Meet? Just like a month or something general.

Clare
10-31-2002, 07:51 PM
Definitely! I believe that nicad and several others are planning it's location and such since they're from that area. As soon as we know a date and place, we will post it up. :)

ttoad4000t
10-31-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Boble86
Is there ever going to be an AO day for Dallas Tx. I think lots of ppl would show up and there are lots of nice fields in the area.

...We did have a Dallas meet (it was it Ft.Worth, but thats a 30 min. drive) Back, in like July or sometime around then, and only like....6-7 people showed? it was okay, the Austin one was better...:D

TXStorm
11-19-2002, 09:48 PM
Time to bring this back from the dead...

I and some friends from AO(AssassN, ttoad4000t, Jon/XPM) play at Double D in Dallas on a bi-weekly basis. If you're interested in coming out for a day then get in contact with me and I can give you information. We're always happy to be able to meet another AO member. ben_JD I will send you a PM in a minute, got a couple of questions.