PDA

View Full Version : mag problems

EsPo
10-31-2002, 04:06 PM
setup is in my sig.. here is the problem.. ill shoot(dryfire) and it will shoot the first shot or few fine, but then it will make the noise like the one when you shoot your finger with LX and stop as if something was in the breech blocking it. every once and a while the bolt will get stuck all the way forward and air will poor down the barrel. LX was just installed in this about 12 hours ago at the local shop.

ChucktheMAGician
10-31-2002, 04:35 PM
I would guess stiffer spring or next larger carrier. It's not that hard to take apart and make adjustments. Just make sure it's completely de-gassed. Ask again tonight when more knowledgeable people are here and you will more than likely get a better answer, or at least someone telling you to do a search!! Here's the problems thread, http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43538

EsPo
10-31-2002, 07:00 PM
up....

ChucktheMAGician
10-31-2002, 11:45 PM
Come on guys, there has to be someone out there smarter than me that can help espo out. Maybe they are still Trick or Treating espo?

bigbadvirus
11-01-2002, 10:24 PM
yea my lvl 10 did that

its the spring try the longest one...dont forget to turn up your volocity.

Virus

Havoc_online
11-02-2002, 01:26 AM
if it shoots fine but the bolt stops when you do the finger test then your not letting any pressure bleed from behind the bolt so it can rengage.

add a shim or two.