PDA

View Full Version : AGD, Techs,..PEOPLE! I need #s on regs and their recharge and also RT

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
10-31-2002, 05:26 PM
Yeah people in PBnation need #'s to back up claims so to help the debate can you help me find some #'s to back up the info. THANKS.

FrAuStY
10-31-2002, 06:35 PM
What exactly are you asking for... could you get any more vague (don't go there ;))

But if you need re-charge rates for the RT valve... well.. does 25 times a second say enough? Thats .040 seconds per charge. Probably even lower since that is actually cycling AND expelling paint. So maybe more like .020 seconds since some of that .040 is loading a ball and the bolt returning to the Resting position. Search around for posts made by Butterfingers..I believe somewhere he posted the recharge times, in a graph. It was not of the RT valve but of the standard A.I.R. valve.. needless to say neither of the other two "well known" reg's were even close to the re-charge time and consistency!

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
10-31-2002, 06:37 PM
Again your right man im vague, I mean recharge times, consistency, etc.

FrAuStY
10-31-2002, 06:44 PM
Here check this thread...maybe it will help..lots of useful info on the RT recharge times, cyclic times, pressures etc..

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42202&highlight=RT+recharge+times