PDA

View Full Version : when they say prevents ALMOST all breaks...

TippmannMan
10-31-2002, 06:14 PM
for the level 10 when it says that it prevents almost all breaks what is the almost part? it seems the level 10 prevents ALL breaks related to misfeed problems. do they mean the few times a ball might break in the barrel or because of misalignment?

Brian68mag
10-31-2002, 06:17 PM
Nothing can prevent all breaks. Pressurized air is forcing a ball through a tight fit, there is ALWAYS a chance it can break. It could still chop if a bad ball was pinched and it was so brittle. Paint can always be broken.
Level 10 just lowers it, really really lowers it.

Kevmaster
10-31-2002, 06:26 PM
you can never eliminate ALL breaks. there will be barrel breaks(which this wont stop), there will be breaks after the ball leave the barrel just "cuz", and there will still be the occasional break in the breech. that may be 1/100,000 odds, but none the less, it CAN happen(even tho i put a ball half way in the breech and fired my Emag 150 times and there wasnt a dent in the ball)

FrAuStY
10-31-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster
you can never eliminate ALL breaks. there will be barrel breaks(which this wont stop), there will be breaks after the ball leave the barrel just "cuz", and there will still be the occasional break in the breech. that may be 1/100,000 odds, but none the less, it CAN happen(even tho i put a ball half way in the breech and fired my Emag 150 times and there wasnt a dent in the ball)

The only time I have EVER chopped with LVL 10 was when it was pouring down raining, and I had not shot in about 30 seconds... of course the ball at the feed plug got mushy, it fed halfway... lvl10 kicked in twice before it finally TORE the paintball in half. So I don't think you could call it a chop..more of a rip :( The saying goes, only two things in life are 100% You're born, and you die! Everything else is not absolute.

EsPo
10-31-2002, 06:48 PM
it works awesome if you can install the friggin thing..

hows my title now frausty

yeahthatsme
10-31-2002, 10:53 PM
the level 10 wont prevent all chops either because when a ball gets jammed in the feed tube and gets hit a few times it is bound to break no matter how soft the hit really is.

angelKiller16
11-01-2002, 08:17 AM
all i know is that lvl10 is awsome

Butterfingers
11-01-2002, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
the level 10 wont prevent all chops either because when a ball gets jammed in the feed tube and gets hit a few times it is bound to break no matter how soft the hit really is.

It wont prevent all chops depending on your setup. When setup correctly the ball would have to be stuck in the breach permanently in order to induce a chop.

Level 10 vs hellfire...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46453&highlight=level+10+vs+hellfire