PDA

View Full Version : Post Halloween Costume Contest!

personman
11-01-2002, 03:24 PM
Whos up for a contest?
I was a pie! :p

SI|ENT|3O|3
11-01-2002, 03:30 PM
hehehe...i would post hat i was, but it might be offensive to some and don't want to risk anything. but ill tell you one thing it was hillarious.:D :p :D

shartley
11-01-2002, 03:56 PM
Well, we did not go out this year as a family. It was pretty cold and Hope wasn’t to “into” Halloween this year. She is funny that way… you can never tell what she will like or not, or be afraid of or not. Oh well….

My son Jay DID go out with his friends though. :D Kim ran out and snapped this picture before he left… LOL What is the most scary thing about this costume is not what it is, but that now days it is not only a costume, but a way of life for some….. ;)

spazzed
11-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Did he shave his legs? wtf? I'm gonna steal your stang sam!

shartley
11-01-2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by spazzed
Did he shave his legs? wtf? I'm gonna steal your stang sam!
No.. LOL He did not shave his legs. He is only 13 and his leg hair has not come in real thick yet. Kind of looks like he did though….. :D

Steal my Stang!?!? Don’t let Kim see you say that… she will be out guarding it with a shotgun. ;) But thanks…. We like it too.

EsPo
11-01-2002, 04:14 PM
guess what i was.... depressed!!.. j\k, i was that 14 year old who has no friends and stands at the door handing out candy..

pbguy888
11-01-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
guess what i was.... depressed!!.. j\k, i was that 14 year old who has no friends and stands at the door handing out candy..

Really me too!Exept I was a 15 year old not 14 heh :(

Zumina
11-01-2002, 06:12 PM
Please tell me he didn't have the components of that that get up hanging in his closet......

shartley
11-01-2002, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Zumina
Please tell me he didn't have the components of that that get up hanging in his closet......
LOL Nope, not in his closet.

Mom's bra and shoes....
His 19 year old sister's sweater, jacket, headband, and makeup....
His 15 year old sister's pants....

FrAuStY
11-01-2002, 07:54 PM
My god.... I remember when I was 16 and dressed up like a girl lol Me and two friends.. we actually got hit on in Taco Bell!! It was too funny! we finally had to tell him we were in costume and that he was hitting guys!

Anyway.. thats too funny Shartley, but you're right.. there are people who seem to make that their lifestyle..I guess to each their own.