PDA

View Full Version : Somethings up with mag, won't shoot. HELP!

Barrakuda <>-<
11-02-2002, 05:28 PM
Hello, well I finally get my mag fully installed and ready to shoot (automag classic). So I go outside with my nitro tank hooked up and the balls don't come out. It's like something is blocking them.

My guess is that the velocity is WAY to low ( but then wouldn't the balls atleast "plop" out?) If velocity is too low do I just stick an allen key into the back of the valve and twist, if so Which way to make it go higher?

I don't know, but I also put the ASA upside down, to make the macroline fit better on my gun, could that be the problem?

If the velocity is not the problem, then what is? PLEASE HELP!!

1 More thing, does anybody know if AGD is coming out with a new z-grip anytime soon, if so when?
P.S. I would do a search but my computer is old and slow so internet is hard to browse....

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

spazzed
11-02-2002, 05:32 PM
Could you be a little more specific plz? Does it trip the sear at all?

Yeah, stick the allen wrench (not sure on the size) into the back of hte valve, & turn it to the right. Shouldn't take a lot. Start w/ 1/4 turn & move progressively up until it either fires, or vents.

If it fires, everything's good :D If it vents, then there's something else wrong :(

Barrakuda <>-<
11-02-2002, 06:09 PM
Fires, vents, what do you mean?

Well when I pull the trigger it sounds like it shoots. I look down the elbow and I see the spring move, so I'm guessing everythings working.

Know what the problem is?

Shirow
11-02-2002, 06:19 PM
Stop using rocks and use paintballs instead.

Turn up the velocity some more, just to see if it works.

Barrakuda <>-<
11-02-2002, 07:44 PM
Yeah, it was the velocity. THANKS FOR THE HELP!!

WOW, this gun is AMAZING... Compared to my tippmann 98 custom it's so quiet, light, small, and just so much better!!

I was going to go play tomorrow (woudl've been first time in like 4 or 5 months) but I got a Varsity Soccer SEMI-FINAL game, so I can't go paintballing... Oh well atleast my brother will be able to try out the new sweet automag!

Anyways, anyone know when/if a new z-grip will be coming out?

spazzed
11-02-2002, 07:55 PM
For my own sanity, do a search of the Paintball Talk forum. There's not a date set as of yet, but you'll still find info on 'em.

Barrakuda <>-<
11-02-2002, 08:00 PM
P.S. I would do a search but my computer is old and slow so internet is hard to browse....

That's what I said in my first post, it's not like I'm leing....

WOuld you mind linking me, thank you....

Bulldog
11-03-2002, 12:54 PM
Psst! You didn't hear it from me, but yes there will be new zgrip, and it will be intellilinkable. No date set. That's about it I think.

I think I just made up a new word...