PDA

View Full Version : ......must.....get......sleep.....

Will Wood
11-02-2002, 06:50 PM
Uhg...Thursday night .. Haloween. Of course I get no sleep. Stay at freinds till 11 watching movies. Go home, watch more. Read. Try to fall asleep in the freezing room with a bad cough. No sleep. All tired at school friday. Friday. Mass at school! Wahoo. Shortened class' then...nothing happens. Get home...on aim as usual. My plans for the whole weekend ruined, me being a procratinator - the thing I planned on going to with a bunch of my freinds got sold out. So half of the planned group not going, the 3 lazy ones. Nothing to do now. What you do when your bored? Goto Wal-Mart! Get a hold of my boss and a freind from work..hmm I tired....Goto his house for a bit..fooling around beating the crap outta each other with some weapons he has (Not really..just fooling around gently) Ninja chucks (me) vs sword and flying toothpicks (him). OO..time to call the girl. Go pick her up..goto wal-mart. Do the usual things kids to in there..get in trouble. Buy some walmart food. Play walmart arcade games. Decide to cancel the bowling idea..to expenive. She's buys a movie. We goto her house and watch anime all night. Hmm

Havn't slept a good 3 hours since thursday.

Brak
11-04-2002, 08:28 PM
Do we care?

Use that picture again and I will give you three days to think again - cphilip

mcksplat
11-04-2002, 08:42 PM
!!

spazzed
11-04-2002, 08:51 PM
Again, Sleep is for Sissie's!!