PDA

View Full Version : best nitro tank(whats on the list)

confedman75
11-02-2002, 09:21 PM
Hi im planning on getting a nitrogen setup and i see all kinds of tanks and prices so its hard for me to decicde what to get. Click on what tank i should get then post a reply saying why

note- the reason why i didnt say flatline is that every where i have looked they are on back order or they are 3000 psi

Note 2 - yes i already did a post like this but this is to narrow it down more.

Bulldog
11-02-2002, 10:10 PM
I voted Apoc and for "other". I had a max-flow for a few months, and I was not impressed. Heavy, and the thing was assembled incorrectly at the factory. I called smart parts for tech assistance, and got some guy who couldn't have cared less. Maybe I'm just spoiled by JJ and the guys at AGD.

Mr. T!
11-02-2002, 10:25 PM
Apocs are out of date, they don't have comprable performance to the max flo, no where near. I have had my max for nearly three years now, not one leak or problem. I run it gas through on both my bushy, angel, and cocker.

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Mr. T!
Apocs are out of date, they don't have comprable performance to the max flo, no where near. I have had my max for nearly three years now, not one leak or problem. I run it gas through on both my bushy, angel, and cocker.

I have to disagree..... Apocs are not out of date, seeing as how they just came out with their new ones.... MaxFlo were just the first in great flow... now air american and a few others.... you ask me, I think the Apocs are better... they are LIGHTER (even though they are still heavy) but it just comes down to what you like... the Apocs are not near as bulky on the reg... but both have MAX Flow, you will be happy with either...

PsychoMag
11-03-2002, 12:44 AM
AGD 68/4500 flatline

magman007
11-03-2002, 01:49 AM
im sticking by my origional reply and saying agd 4.5 flatline... If your going to spend the money, you might as well buy the best right?

IF your too anxious to buy, then fine, go for an apoc

confedman75
11-03-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by confedman75

note- the reason why i didnt say flatline is that every where i have looked they are on back order or they are 3000 psi

If you can find me a flatline 4500/88 that isnt on back order and isnt used(no ebay period)then i will buy it. but it has to be first a flatline 3000/110+ or a flatline 4500/88+ nothing else allowed, unless the CI is bigger.

note- why i want such high CI's is that my feild charges by the PSI and not the CI's(im not rich, and i know its only a buck or two differance but it will slowly add up.

Slapp
11-03-2002, 12:49 PM
I'd also vote for the 45K flatline but since you are looking for a larger 88ci tank, I'll suggest you look into the Centerflag Dynaflow's. You can get one with an 88ci tank that is the same diameter as a 68 but longer or you can get one with a 91ci tank that has a larger diameter. Both are available with a 5 year hydro. Dynaflo's are light, have a quick recharge and the on off is very nice.

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 01:04 PM
if you have the money.. and are running a MAG...

I'ld get a flatline...

but if not... then an Apoc ... and then.. if not that.. MaxFlow.. after that... .. maybe the New Nitro Ducks..

confedman75
11-03-2002, 09:51 PM
up