PDA

View Full Version : where can i get a z grip trigger frame

AngelOfDeath888
11-03-2002, 04:47 PM
i have searched and searched and searched somemore , for roughly a week looking at sites and stuff and i can't find a z-grip does anyone know a site where you could order one , or does anyone know if they like stopped manufactoring them or something?..

ChucktheMAGician
11-03-2002, 05:05 PM
Yes, to stopped manufacturing them. There are rumors that a z-intelli may be coming out in the future, I read it here so a search may find the thread I read. To get one now keep checking here and ebay!

spazzed
11-03-2002, 05:21 PM
There's a thread called something like "Tom's to do list". It explains all you need to know :D

AngelOfDeath888
11-03-2002, 06:51 PM
thanks a lot , it not only adds a needless style to the gun , but i shot one earlier , and i'll tell you i loved it!!!

Xzion
11-04-2002, 03:36 PM
You'll have to either wait for the Intelli Z-Grips if/when they come out, or keep an eye on Ebay and AO's Buy/Sell forum, every once in a while they pop up. Though, if you ever manage to get your hands on one, hold tightly onto it, theyre quite hard to find, I happend to luck out and grab an RT Z-Grip when AGD had found a few left over ones in their attic, which are surely long been sold out.

I admit ive had a couple offers for my Grip, but to me, my Z-Grip is priceless :)

Welcome to the 'Z-Grip Lovers Club', I wish you luck in finding one!

Feel free to follow the link in my signature to see pics of my Z-Gripped 'mag.

AngelOfDeath888
11-04-2002, 07:52 PM
aw man you're lucky i have found one or two on ebay , but they have been bid up to $150 bucks or some i need to get money for them in like 6 days or else i don't have a chance :( , waiting for the intellizgrip is gonna be hell guess i'll trade around or bye and intelliframe all together and wait for the new Z to come out

AngelOfDeath888
11-26-2002, 07:27 PM
i probably have a Z grip coming , thanks to anyone who helped out

Xzion
11-29-2002, 12:07 AM
Great to hear, hope you enjoy your Z-Grip as much as I enjoy mine! :)

EsPo
11-29-2002, 12:15 AM
i ran a simple SEARCH and <a href="http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17726&highlight=toms+to+do+list">this</a> is what i came up with