PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe and lvl10

Automagger44
11-03-2002, 09:34 PM
hey all, i was just wondering what intellifeed and the level 10 thingy was!!!!!please fill me in on this stuff!!!!!!!

Blazingace
11-03-2002, 09:44 PM
Well the best way to find out is to do a search of the forums. I will give you a quick rundown.

Intelliframe: An AGD designed and built double trigger in either Blade or Grooved. It allows you, using radio shack parts, to interface your mechanical gun to your hopper so it spins whenever you pull the trigger.

Lvlv 10: The greatest invention since the Airplane. Almost totally eliminates chopped paint in any 'Mag. I can attest to its greatness. over 20,000 shots and not a single chopped ball. Reduces bolt speed and pressure to go easy on paint. When the bolt catches a ball that is not fully loaded there is a small vent that degasses the chamber instead of chopping the ball. A heavier spring and various sized carriers reduce bolt speed. The carriers hold and O-ring and come in different sizes so they hold the shaft on the bolt more or less tightly depending on which one you use.

Do the seach and you will find a wealth of info on both of these items.

Spray Painter
11-03-2002, 09:50 PM
exactly what i was going to say, until i accidentaly hit the power button with my toe:D