PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro and ELCD grip

Blazingace
11-03-2002, 09:49 PM
My friend wants me to install his Lvl 10 and a new Elcd grip he bought for his RT Pro. I know that Centerflag's Hyperframe has to be specially fitted to the Pro and the Elcd is no exception. Since Boo-Yaah is out of business I need to do the mod. to the grip frame myself. Does anyone has a Pro with either a Hyperframe of Elcd? If you do how is it setup? They had to grind the sides of the Gripframe down right? I looked at it and that is what I believe they have to do to make it work. If you have detailed pics of the grip-to-rail area that would be a great help. Thank you in advance for the info.

Blazingace
11-05-2002, 06:17 PM
I could really use some imput on this. Let me know your experience.

Blazingace
11-06-2002, 05:07 PM
Guess I will have to do this myself. Please input.

hitech
11-06-2002, 07:12 PM
I have a Hyperframe on a Classic 'mag. I've never looked closely at an RT Pro, so I don't know the differences. Hopefully someone who does will post.

BTW, The hyperframe grip frame does have raised areas are either side where the grip matches to the frame rail.

Blazingace
11-06-2002, 10:17 PM
The RT Pro doesn't have the channels for the frame. I grinded off the sides of the grip frame and it fits. I need air and stuff to see if it works. I will let you all know how it turns out.