PDA

View Full Version : mag parts on rt pro rail...

MinimagRockin'
11-04-2002, 06:51 PM
would standard mag parts fit on the light weight aluminum rt rail they sell at the AGD store? If not why? Also do they have a hole in them for a vertical adapter like on the regular mag rails?

Telefragged
11-04-2002, 06:57 PM
RT & RT Pro rails are actually heavier than classic body rails. The foregrip mount is the 6 bolts to teh body rail, then another two to the foregrip, don't think a normal mag adapter will fit there.

magman007
11-04-2002, 07:11 PM
hate to bust your bubble, but the one shown there is for an e-mag, there may be one for the rt pro, but i havnt seen it. Also, the e-mag one is not counter sunk for the vert asa. the old e-mag ones are, but these are not, as the area is too thin to support one

MinimagRockin'
11-06-2002, 01:58 AM
The specific rail I'm talking about can be found here: http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=324&CATID=6

also where can I find one of those RT gas thru foregirps?

magman007
11-06-2002, 09:56 PM
ULE= Ultra Light E-mag..... that is an e-mag rail...

feel the rt, i have owned both, i know the rt rails have the countersink, and the stock e-mags do.... I was speaking about the ULE-mag body rail that was shown, the one i currently own BTW

MinimagRockin'
11-06-2002, 10:54 PM
If that is so AGD should change that text because in both the link from the store and in the description of the rail it says it's for the RT pro...

MinimagRockin'
11-08-2002, 01:08 AM
Ok just so I have everything straight then: I could buy a ule rail put all my standard mag parts on it, besides the vert adapter (i aparently need a flat rt gas thru) and everything will fit fine?