View Full Version : Sunday Drivers

eric
11-04-2002, 07:47 PM
Anyone seen this?
Whats it like?
Is it worth the $30?

Clare
11-04-2002, 07:58 PM
it's a great video, I saw the "premiere" of it at world cup. Some of it includes a look back on a lot of old tournaments, the image break up, 2001 world cup, and has good music. As for the 30 bucks, just depends how much you're willing to spend on a paintball video. :)

eric
11-05-2002, 09:38 PM
How long is it?

PaInTbALL zAcH
11-05-2002, 10:22 PM
its made by the same people that made push. It looked like it was a lot like it too so its probably about an hour long. im getting it as soon as it comes on dvd

blnk162
11-06-2002, 02:12 AM
It is an hour and 5 minutes long...its really good...Its like push but better...

I also heard Bryan just made a small run of these cuz he needed to pay his rent and a longer better version is coming out on dvd...

Toxic Dave
11-06-2002, 10:17 AM
""I also heard Bryan just made a small run of these cuz he needed to pay his rent and a longer better version is coming out on dvd...""

I dunno about Bryan not being able to pay his rent, the guy's pretty far up the food chain at Dye at his day job, I wouldn't worry too much about him paying his bills.

Oh Sunday Drivers rocks, a little too much of the same teams and a lot too little of the other great teams out there in it, but well done.

dave

eric
11-06-2002, 06:44 PM
Hmmm, I think ill wait for the DVD
When does it come out?

RetroEclipseMan
11-06-2002, 07:14 PM
I can't wait for it to come to. It sounds really good. I just can't believe how much it is.

blnk162
11-06-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Toxic Dave
""I also heard Bryan just made a small run of these cuz he needed to pay his rent and a longer better version is coming out on dvd...""

I dunno about Bryan not being able to pay his rent, the guy's pretty far up the food chain at Dye at his day job, I wouldn't worry too much about him paying his bills.

Oh Sunday Drivers rocks, a little too much of the same teams and a lot too little of the other great teams out there in it, but well done.

dave

dont take everything literally.....it was a test run i heard