PDA

View Full Version : kinda sad

benzy2
11-04-2002, 08:16 PM
I was skimming through the for sale forum and i saw an emag with a fade color and a ule rail. They wanted an extra 300 bucks for a little little bit of paint and about ten seconds in a mill. I think some of the pretty upgrades are so god dang out of proportion in price then performance it is sad. i mean honestly what good does a shinny gun and a little less weight do. I love it when a guy buys a sfl gun then puts a 114/4500 tank on it. isnt that like an oxymoron. I just guess i am a old school type of paintball player. I like a dull gun that can rip paint instead of a shinny gun that can rip paint and cost 300 bucks more. I just dont get all this flash ****.

Jonno06
11-04-2002, 08:33 PM
right on brothah!(says the guy with a shiny purple cocker*well..in a few days anyway)

magman007
11-04-2002, 08:38 PM
OK sex sells... A sexy marker is worth it.

Also, if you want to spend that much on a marker, why not spend a lil more for flash?

oh and if you want an annoed and ule railed e-mag, pm me

benzy2
11-04-2002, 08:44 PM
i dont mind the sharp looking guns. i just dont get the pricing. Why make a ule rail that is 3.6 oz less sell for 80 bucks. For that get a level ten. So much more for your buck is all.

hardr0ck68
11-04-2002, 08:47 PM
to each his own man, if i want a corvette and have the $$ to enjoy one then why would you say anything? buy a civic if you want. the only down side of my vette will be if 2 chicks wanna ride one will hafta ride on my lap :D . why wouldent you want the best of the best parts on your marker? looks are less than performance, but if thats what you want and dont mind droppin some $$ then why not??

benzy2
11-04-2002, 09:01 PM
im not sayin i dont totally like the extra color or less weight just why buy a stock corvette with a paint jjob then a corvette z06 with a blower. That is just what i mean. Now i can see if you have a ton of performance and just a lot of money to blow.