PDA

View Full Version : 2 things: Lvl 10 installation/Mag messing up

la690
11-04-2002, 10:26 PM
ok first. i am getting LX for my minimag, i just want to know if there are anythings i should know. any tips or things to remember? any help would be appreciated.

second. my friend bought a classic mag. when we first gased it up( i think co2) it was great. great pull, shot great. then he took it apart,he's a first time mag owner and the kinda kid who needs mittens sewed to his jacket. well anyways he unknowingly lost the sear pin. then he started complaining that whenever he aired it up air came flying outa the barrel. we found out he needed a sear pin and replaced it. then it shot well again for a little but then it acted up again. pulling the trig it fealt like there wasnt enough pressure and it fealt like bolt stick and sometimes a little air would come out of the barrel but not like before. i know this is long but sorry.

virus
11-05-2002, 12:16 AM
1st.... for you and your level 10..... oil is your friend.... once you set it up... keep it well oiled and you shoud be all set......

as for your friends mag.... 1st... make sure there was enough co2 and/or air in the tank.... 2nd try a little oil.... 3rd watch the vid... most likely its 1 or 2....... if not let us know and we will go from there....

only other thing i can think of would be co2 and cold outdoor temps..... they dont go good together and can case problems that resemble boltstick....