PDA

View Full Version : Hoooray Upgrades

digitard
11-05-2002, 11:46 AM
Hey
I just wanted to thank everyone for their assistance yesterday in answering my upgrade questions ....

I decided I've had my gun for 5yrs, so I'm going to start upgrading it ... is it cost efficiant? .. Nope, but its like rebuilding a car, its still your original car deep down, but you've created something new from it. I started paintballing with this gun and I dont wanna ditch it ..... plus I can do it part by part and see improvements each time so I'm not waiting forever for some sort of perk

Im going to add Compressed Air to my gun today .... then in 2 weeks adding the Intelliframe and so on ...

Sincerely,
Dave K

Load SM5
11-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Have fun. It may not be as cost effective but it's a lot more fun to personalize your gun. Check out the ULE rails on the AGD store. They are very sweet looking and lighten the mag up a bit.

digitard
11-05-2002, 01:53 PM
It ends up being about the same cost wise as buying a new gun, just dont get the actual RT frame and actual RT valve ..... which isn't a biggie cause I like the standard powerfeed frame.

I'm psyched, getting my compressed air today ... picking up some minor stuff saturday .. sunday going to play ... w00t

Sincerely,
Dave