PDA

View Full Version : The New Halo Tsa.....?

OutRage86
11-05-2002, 04:56 PM
Ok, i dont know if you guys have heard anything but heres my 2 cents. This new loader is called the HALO TSA. TSA stands for The Sound Activated Halo. Now this wont be nearly as fast as the Halo B. But it will be sound activated so thats a +. This loader was strictly made to compete with the Rev and the Ric... there ya go guys thats my 2 cents. currently i have no clue on the price range.

Jonno06
11-05-2002, 05:00 PM
where did you get this information?

yeahthatsme
11-05-2002, 05:01 PM
why didnt you post this in the thread for the halo sa? that was whats in the title because thats what they callled it at first.

OutRage86
11-05-2002, 05:18 PM
i dunno, I got this info directly from Albert Schilling of odyssey . :P

cphilip
11-05-2002, 05:32 PM
That is pretty much what Chris said at WC. Its a middle level competition for direct head to head with VL and Ricco's. It should be priced in the $60 or so range and its not near as fast nor have any postitive feed features of the Halo B. Its an agitated hopper with some nice features and quality build that should be as good or better than any other agitated paddle type feeder. The Halo B will still be the "Hot Rod" of the line.

temps
11-05-2002, 06:26 PM
when are they going to make a hopper that teleports paintballs into my gun?

I wonder if it will the next generation Halo?

TRIAD
11-05-2002, 06:30 PM
If you have a link in your sig, say what it is. I'm tired of clicking on them and getting the stupid vampire thing.

shartley
11-05-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by temps
when are they going to make a hopper that teleports paintballs into my gun?

I wonder if it will the next generation Halo?
I think WAS is working on that..... ;)

PolishSausage
11-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by TRIAD
If you have a link in your sig, say what it is. I'm tired of clicking on them and getting the stupid vampire thing.

^Agreed

Clare
11-05-2002, 08:00 PM
from PGI:

the agitator will be sound operated and the paddle will move in conjuction with the sound of the trigger pull. The second development is the inclusion of a mercury sensor which can detect if you tip the gun on its side. Depending on which direction the hopper is tilted, the sensor will change the direction the paddle is spinning so that it always brings balls into the hole.

sniper1rfa
11-05-2002, 08:46 PM
cool, ive always wanted my rev to do that (the tilting thing).

they should put an intellifeed port into the HALO, like the warp's.

Raptor3359
11-05-2002, 09:29 PM
can't mercury be very deadly? And if a paintball hits the mercury(or something next to it to cause it to break or leak) and breaks it open wont that be really really bad?

paintball8869
11-05-2002, 09:37 PM
i'm pretty sure the mercury switch won't be anywhere near the outside of the loader. It would have to be inside and well insulated so it won't leak or break from a paintball hit.

Cliffio
11-05-2002, 11:48 PM
isnt this also avaiable in revy form as well?

i thought i read somewhere that VL had a new sound sensing loader due out

maybe im high, but i thought i read that

Cliff

paintball8869
11-05-2002, 11:56 PM
Cliffio: I think you're referring to the Empire Reload Kit...it's basically a revvy with a sound activated intellifeed. They make the kit for revvies as an upgrade and sell the whole revvy with the kit installed as well.

Then again, VL could very well have come out with the same thing. But I haven't heard anything about that.