PDA

View Full Version : Powerlyte Sceptyer for A/M's

Ronin 23
11-05-2002, 05:39 PM
After mucho-mucho discussions with the likes of Tunaman and other AO'ers, the scoop straight from the horse's mouth (the horse in this case is Paul Fernandez of Powerlyte)is that the Mag backs for the Scepter Barrel systems will not be available until sometime early next year.

This is due to Powerlyte's hectic machining time schedule in their attempt to fulfil the demands for the Scepter Barrels Systems and for their new marker, the Hybrid.

Rest assure that all the positive things that you have heard about the Scepter is NOT just hype. Based on previously preformed tests here at Paintballistix, there are no multi-bore barrel system that can match the Scepter in machining quality, shot groupings and efficiency.

Gentlemen, this product is definitely well-worth the wait.

Best regards,
/s/ Mel C. Maravilla
Capt. of the PBX Teams

p.s......Hey fellas, this is my first official post in AO.

Blazingace
11-05-2002, 05:48 PM
I just recieved a reply to my e-mail to then concerning the 'Mag twist lock. They stated that they have no intention of producing one soon. I will definatly pick one up for my Impulse and wait until they sell a 'Mag twist and then buy that. I am very keen on this barrel system for all my future gun purchases. I.E. C&C Extreme.:D

FreshmanBob
11-05-2002, 07:49 PM
let me just say

I loooove my micromag!
cocker threading! wooooo!

That hybrid cocker they have goin looks sick too btw.